Where The Green Grass Grows!

I worked in the hot asphalt business 29 yrs....pretty rugged work........bought the company and owned it the last 12 yrs of the 29.

Installed many residential blacktop driveways, a few parking lots too.
Big ups for your small business ownership! I was employed for many years in the health care industry, and had to retire due to health and Covid risk, but appreciate those who strike out, take risks, and are their own boss.
It is nice to be home, growing, and staying lifted.

I'm in northern NY state, not quite Canada "cold" but damn near. Also hoping to see warmer temps soon.
Masshole now. So kinda neighbors. Best memories driving through upstate NY in the middle of lake effect snow, heading through Canada on the 401. Dinner in Niagara..lots of kitchy fun.

LOL, the muscles I had have mostly atrophied by now. Ended up with lower lumbar/spine probs. Not only herniated discs but one is DISINTEGRATED. Had like 7-8 yrs of total pain........daily walks and watching carb intake reduced much of it.

daily toker 48 yrs...grew up 24 miles from Woodstock NY

Day 72 narcotic zkittles auto: everything is going well. not the most top shelf looking strain. But she puts off some big buds.next time gonna go all natural. The training hurts this plant from what ive seen and now personally growing.it dont get tall and bushes nicely. I've seen 2 without training and both broke 10 ounces. She has a mild candy like fruit smell. Shes nothing extraordinary at least so far other than bud production. I really like it for smoke. It's notthe most potent but it makes my body feel great. Its gonna be some great green dragon tincture. 3 to 3.5 weeks to go for my lady.View attachment 1291879View attachment 1291880View attachment 1291883View attachment 1291885View attachment 1291886
NZ looks on target, and my sentiments too. Big yields of better than average weed, but not amazing. You should get several bottles of GDT from her. Perfect effects for evenings.

NZ looks on target, and my sentiments too. Big yields of better than average weed, but not amazing. You should get several bottles of GDT from her. Perfect effects for evenings.
They all seem to be pretty close in pheno variance . Of the 4 I've seen in person now. shell be great for outdoor spring work.

Orange Bubblegum finishing up. She is about 64 days from seed and will come down in a week to 10 days. Pictures in case I don’t get a chance to take harvest pictures. Definitely worth running, based on vigor, ease, and citrus terps. Seems there is very little pheno variety.
I have her imaginary spot in the tent already in mind BC luv, I can't fekkin' wait for May! ...her aroma sounds right up my alley :thumbsup:

ay 72 narcotic zkittles auto: everything is going well. not the most top shelf looking strain. But she puts off some big buds.next time gonna go all natural. The training hurts this plant from what ive seen and now personally growing.it dont get tall and bushes nicely. I've seen 2 without training and both broke 10 ounces. She has a mild candy like fruit smell. Shes nothing extraordinary at least so far other than bud production. I really like it for smoke. It's notthe most potent but it makes my body feel great. Its gonna be some great green dragon tincture. 3 to 3.5 weeks to go for my lady.
...this one they need to cook more and better IMO,... seen several now, and what you observe is consistent; the pheno's are too long in life cycle, and end product quality is not up to the parental potential it's bred from... :shrug: Most personal stash growers are far more interested in quality not quantity, and for the extra 3-4 weeks to finish, one could have an entire other plant near half way done with more probable yield and higher Q'!

...this one they need to cook more and better IMO,... seen several now, and what you observe is consistent; the pheno's are too long in life cycle, and end product quality is not up to the parental potential it's bred from... :shrug: Most personal stash growers are far more interested in quality not quantity, and for the extra 3-4 weeks to finish, one could have an entire other plant near half way done with more probable yield and higher Q'!
Cant agree more. They seem to be breeding with it now. Got the blood lemon narcos I seen.blood lemon skunk my buddy just finished green pheno. It's nowtthe most lemony strain I've had personally from autos.
Narcotic zkittles It's not on my must have to grow list. I do like the stone though and it's fun to grow. I'm gonna get some blood lemon stuff. The Hawaiian landrace in it. "The blood" interests me after I found out what was in the blood lemon

ZSK Been jarred up. 111 grams of skunky funk
20210228_150907.jpg

20210228_151315.jpg

20210228_150934.jpg

20210228_151624.jpg

Back