Where The Green Grass Grows!

Looking really nice. Good sugar leaf frost too
Thanks @Boognelson87 ! She is just starting to stack. The main will be a DD. Good thing it is Winter and the RH is pretty low. Smells of orange currently.
An easy plant to grow. Got some ugly ducklings right now that will end up in medibles.
Thinking about starting an ugly plant thread....

Thanks @Boognelson87 ! She is just starting to stack. The main will be a DD. Good thing it is Winter and the RH is pretty low. Smells of orange currently.
An easy plant to grow. Got some ugly ducklings right now that will end up in medibles.
Thinking about starting an ugly plant thread....
Mutants?

Day 70 week 10: crinkle cut. Gonna be snowed in tomorrow. Getting a foot or so. High of -6. Just figured snap some photos. Crinkle cut first pheno is close. Prolly 5 more days to be honest. 2nd pheno I say 10. Really frosty ladies. Love the smell profile and how sticky they are. really glad I grew these and decided to run 2. its amazing how fast they flowered they went quicker than thought would.
20210214_085630.jpg
20210214_085645.jpg
Screenshot_20210214-205827_Gallery.jpg
20210213_085518.jpg

:woody::woohoo1::woody: Fantastic looking buds everybody! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Crinkle cut day 66: anyone else growing these? Really liking these
:drool: those aromatics are killer! Which Crinkle is this one? I don't see it there anymore.... :eek1: ... melon aromas are to die for!
Orange Bubblegum at 52 days. She like the KIS , but bloom tea started this week.
:spels: Mmmm she's shaping up nicely BC,... the bloom tea she will suck up gladly I'm sure! Did I ask already if you're using some Roots HPK? Nice no-N PK booster....

:woody::woohoo1::woody: Fantastic looking buds everybody! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

:drool: those aromatics are killer! Which Crinkle is this one? I don't see it there anymore.... :eek1: ... melon aromas are to die for!

:spels: Mmmm she's shaping up nicely BC,... the bloom tea she will suck up gladly I'm sure! Did I ask already if you're using some Roots HPK? Nice no-N PK booster....
Thanks, Rebel may not have it anymore. It's the canadien crinkle cut by twisted tree genetics. They should still have them but unsure If green grass seeds is awaiting shipment.

Back