Live Stoners Where do we think breeding will go and how will cannibis as a species will look

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
Seen some pics and a movie on how some of the best pot in the 60s and such had real loose bud formations and some didnt even look like bud it looks like the saddest larf u ever saw, compaired to now we got buds dense enuff to through at a window and break it.
I would love to see some breeders like mephisto to offer regs to try and push the home breeder to find nice crosses to work with the more people breeding quality genetics the better i mean chemdog 4 was a unknown cross, freezeberry was an accidental cross so any ways with all these states making it leagal u can see how the genetic keep being pushed further. I also wonder how many terps and other things like thcv cbg have been almost bred out of something like the original white widow as for the past 30 40yrs most seed banks breed for high thc but i feel alot of the really high thc strains lack somthing but cant put my finger on any ways wats your guys ideas wat do u guys see think feel about i will look for some pics of old 60s era plant pic ect

Gotta remember where a lot of that bud was coming from in the 60s. Majority was coming from much further south right?

Those old strains didn't look the finest, but the highs were much different than the weed today. More trippy, uforial. Great times where had.
Have all four of Mephistos new girls running now, hoping to see some of those old school highs in another couple months. These girls are very sativa dominant.

Gotta remember where a lot of that bud was coming from in the 60s. Majority was coming from much further south right?
Yes and no alot of people that i talked to said it was 50% mexican/south american and the rest of the canabis came from the hippie trail as its know now thats how indicas were introduced that trail goes through the hindu kush valley or close enuff to it. I watched a documetry on murder mountian abd they talked about a community i think namogon it was a 9 side dwelling they were a large part of indicas/growing in the early the mid to late 60s check it out

Back