When to add nutes? Help new grower!

With the prepared soils like Fox Farm OF and HF you generally do not need any nutes until the start of week 4-5, that is when I start with bloom nutes.
That's why I like the HF....simplicity, don't have to worry till flower power time.

And start a grow thread to document your grow.....when your done you post your dry weights and can get a pretty yellow sash which gets you access to the testing in the cultivators club.....seeds, products etc....
and if you just want to hang out and BS, almost always someone in stoner chat..
How and where do I start a grow thread?
Thanks

Forums > Grow Journals > New Growers Grow Journals.....Just make a thread like this, document your grow with pictures and describing your grow, then post dry weights.... I'll have to ask Mossy who's in charge or it and let you know and post a reply on it with a tag so they can check it out..
edit: the blog thing is kind of a PITA to follow so most of us just do a thread.

So here are my ladies 4 days after my last picture. I guess they are doing ok. I think they are in the veg state so I turned the light up to around 600par. Day 14
20220619_122030.jpg

So I'm at day 19 and I added nutes yesterday mixed 5 tsp of Fox Farm Big Bloom with 2gal water adjusted ph to 6.5 and watered my 3 plants that were dry. This morning they look like they really wanted it! I hope in the next few days I don't regret it! How long does it take to show bad results from nutes?

So I'm at day 19 and I added nutes yesterday mixed 5 tsp of Fox Farm Big Bloom with 2gal water adjusted ph to 6.5 and watered my 3 plants that were dry. This morning they look like they really wanted it! I hope in the next few days I don't regret it! How long does it take to show bad results from nutes?
they look in pretty good condition bro also try not to ever let your media totally dry out or you will create dry pockets also I saw you saying other people's plants look bigger for your age but I think your bang on where you should be .also regarding when to use ph water or food id say go with easy as you are on the nutes at this stage as your soil will still have lots of stuff still to use up

they look in pretty good condition bro also try not to ever let your media totally dry out or you will create dry pockets also I saw you saying other people's plants look bigger for your age but I think your bang on where you should be .also regarding when to use ph water or food id say go with easy as you are on the nutes at this stage as your soil will still have lots of stuff still to use up
Hey thanks for the reply and advice like I said I'm new first grow and want to learn! Here is a picture I just took off the plants. Like I said just added the Big Bloom yesterday was thinking I should start lst?
20220623_104417.jpg

Hey thanks for the reply and advice like I said I'm new first grow and want to learn! Here is a picture I just took off the plants. Like I said just added the Big Bloom yesterday was thinking I should start lst?View attachment 1476464
you can start training as soon as you'd like bro and they look like your taking great care of them also if you ever need anything just ask site wise but I'm more of a coco grower myself

They look great! I’m also on my first grow and I would highly recommend reading all the various forums here. Between infirmary and journals and blogs you’ll find all the answers to your future questions and great guidelines to follow from the beginning. Great people with great advice here, you should think about starting a new grow journal with these kids. Happy growing!

Back