When to add nutes? Help new grower!

Reaction score
So being new to wall of this there are so many things to learn! I have a AC Nfinity 2x4tent kit and my soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 25% perlite added. I have the Fox Farm Trio and understand when I do as only use 25-50% of what they tell you. But when do I start? It shows to add at the seedling stage and go from there? But I've read to wait until week 2 and also later so please guide me with y'all's experience! I want to try and get the best plants for my first grow so help me out!

Thanks

So being new to wall of this there are so many things to learn! I have a AC Nfinity 2x4tent kit and my soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 25% perlite added. I have the Fox Farm Trio and understand when I do as only use 25-50% of what they tell you. But when do I start? It shows to add at the seedling stage and go from there? But I've read to wait until week 2 and also later so please guide me with y'all's experience! I want to try and get the best plants for my first grow so help me out!

Thanks
O.F. might be a bit hot so watch for it and don't freak if they start a little wonky.....Happy Frog is about the right mix and will sustain them 3 to 5 weeks depending on strain...so OF should be about the same....I usually start nutrients in week 4 when I turn on my auto pots
edit: and you'll want to run about half strength on the nute mix and adjust accordingly....nevermind..reread OP..lol.

Here they are at day 10.
20220615_081053.jpg

Thanks
I felt they are really small I see pictures where they look so much bigger than mine! I have nothing to go by since it's my first grow.
Understandable...I'm doing a 2 test thread right now that has a tent check picture for almost every morning and yours seem to be about on par with mine.

You just hit 10 posts, now you can raffle......we have a couple going now and more will be coming..

With the prepared soils like Fox Farm OF and HF you generally do not need any nutes until the start of week 4-5, that is when I start with bloom nutes.

And start a grow thread to document your grow.....when your done you post your dry weights and can get a pretty yellow sash which gets you access to the testing in the cultivators club.....seeds, products etc....
and if you just want to hang out and BS, almost always someone in stoner chat..

Back