When did they update the two part?

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I just received my two part mega crop and noticed it’s different that my last batch which could be a year or two old as a little goes a long ways and a couple lbs will last a small grower a while. These 25lb and 21lb bags should last me quite some time. I’m excited to try but I’m not quite out yet I was wondering if anybody noticed a difference. Also I noticed with my sweet candy order that it says that changed to 0-27-27 but when I received my bag it is the same bag as the old 0-16-28? I think it was. The stuff in the new bag does look different than the old bag of sweet candy. Indoor and outdoor ladies love the sweet candy. @Greenleaf Nutrients

I just received my two part mega crop and noticed it’s different that my last batch which could be a year or two old as a little goes a long ways and a couple lbs will last a small grower a while. These 25lb and 21lb bags should last me quite some time. I’m excited to try but I’m not quite out yet I was wondering if anybody noticed a difference. Also I noticed with my sweet candy order that it says that changed to 0-27-27 but when I received my bag it is the same bag as the old 0-16-28? I think it was. The stuff in the new bag does look different than the old bag of sweet candy. Indoor and outdoor ladies love the sweet candy. @Greenleaf Nutrients
hi, the Sweet Candy is the same formula 0-27-27, for certain sizes we just some of the old printed bags because we don't have bags for that size specifically.

The 2-Part A was changed about 1 year ago. It should be more perfectly soluble now, even at 100x+ concentrations. It also has an ideal ratio of ingredients for Cannabis.

hi, the Sweet Candy is the same formula 0-27-27, for certain sizes we just some of the old printed bags because we don't have bags for that size specifically.

The 2-Part A was changed about 1 year ago. It should be more perfectly soluble now, even at 100x+ concentrations. It also has an ideal ratio of ingredients for Cannabis.
Thanks for clarifying.

Back