Not autos but photos update

Here’s a picture of a male cannabis plant….these are pollen sacks….. they start out looking like a little lollipop, rather than the “white hair” you’re probably used to when checking for sex….. View attachment 1692959

Here’s what it looks like early on….
View attachment 1692960

if you have a hermie, you’ll have both female and male parts…..

Hope it helps… :d5: :pass:
Yeah that’s what the plant looks like it’s full male and outside.

Here’s a picture of a male cannabis plant….these are pollen sacks….. they start out looking like a little lollipop, rather than the “white hair” you’re probably used to when checking for sex….. View attachment 1692959

Here’s what it looks like early on….
View attachment 1692960

if you have a hermie, you’ll have both female and male parts…..

Hope it helps… :d5: :pass:

See I also changed the light cycle a few weeks ago I had them on a 20 hour now they are on 18-6, but if that’s a way to tell if the plant is male early then it saves me the worry of it herming in flower. Usually at the grow I’m at they start herming around weeks 2 and 3 it seems. But the seeds were from a buddy of mines harvest from last year. So I’m hoping they don’t herm but we will see!!!

See I also changed the light cycle a few weeks ago I had them on a 20 hour now they are on 18-6, but if that’s a way to tell if the plant is male early then it saves me the worry of it herming in flower. Usually at the grow I’m at they start herming around weeks 2 and 3 it seems. But the seeds were from a buddy of mines harvest from last year. So I’m hoping they don’t herm but we will see!!!
Plants will show sex under any amount of light after a few weeks. Males will also usually show sex before females. But neither will flower until they hit 12 hours of light or less. If you've got a full male/partial male outside, I'd dunk it in water and burn it. The pollen can stick to your clothes and you can bring it into your tent and pollinate a whole crop by accident

Plants will show sex under any amount of light after a few weeks. Males will also usually show sex before females. But neither will flower until they hit 12 hours of light or less. If you've got a full male/partial male outside, I'd dunk it in water and burn it. The pollen can stick to your clothes and you can bring it into your tent and pollinate a whole crop by accident
Good to know. I’m planning on trying breeding but maybe not right at the moment. And if the seeds look good enough then I’ll harvest them as well to have something to breed with in the future

Update
Well everything’s my flips to flower 10am!!! Light schedule gonna be 10pm-10am due to the work schedule. Will continue to post pictures along the way. The 4 in the 4x8 and the three in the 3x3 will be fed with mega crop and other greenleaf nutrients. The three in the 4x4 which consist of the tall plants will be ran with flora flex. I did bud candy advanced nutrients for a mid day feed slash flush and am thinking about doing it again with the flora flex to see what it does.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
Well everything’s my flips to flower 10am!!! Light schedule gonna be 10pm-10am due to the work schedule. Will continue to post pictures along the way. The 4 in the 4x8 and the three in the 3x3 will be fed with mega crop and other greenleaf nutrients. The three in the 4x4 which consist of the tall plants will be ran with flora flex. I did bud candy advanced nutrients for a mid day feed slash flush and am thinking about doing it again with the flora flex to see what it does.

Looks nice and healthy out of curiosity are you using megacrop 1 part or 2 part? I about to run some Photos for the first time with two part and just curious what guys are feeding :pass::toke:

Looks nice and healthy out of curiosity are you using megacrop 1 part or 2 part? I about to run some Photos for the first time with two part and just curious what guys are feeding :pass::toke:
Regular megacrop with fox farm soil.

Back