what's wrong with my plants?

Maybe your soil is abit hot, considering your using the supersoil and also other amendments,
Edit. Don't give up on soil growing,

i susbect the problom is in soil for sure,do you think coco + super soil mix would work?, (with a lot less fertilizers)

No. I know people do it but I have not seen anyone have good luck mixing soil and coco. You treat and feed them both differently. If it's blended you can do neither correctly. I just tried a run with a premix soil/coco and it did not turn out well.

If you're interested in coco, DO IT.

If you want to grow soil, DO IT.

Most nutrient companies have separate coco and soil lines.

my watering schedule depends on the soil, i only water when the soil is fully dry and the pot feels light, it look wet in the pic just cuz it happened that i took pic right after watering

, the reason why i'm using this soil is because i live in Asian region!!, There are no types of soil for cannabis growing, like the fox farm soil that almost everyone using etc.., and it's not easy to get it here, so i had to study what is the best soil for cannabis and i had to take a recipe from some old growers, and i found this soil as my best bet, my idea was to have enough nutrients in the soil so i don't have to add anything later (or until flowering at least), also i didn't plant the seed directly into the soil because it will be too hot for seedlings, so i scoped a chunk in the middle of each pot and added some potting mix, it was fun learning experience :), i think i got too excited for the idea that i might have something better to smoke rather than the shitty brick weed that we have here:shrug:, any way i will update here what is going to happen with these girl's, currently waiting my coco to arrive.

Maybe if you amended the soil down with just a potting mix, maybe 50/50 would make a pretty good final mix. I use a straight organic potting soil without other amendments other than some WC and additional perlite, and Mega Crop for nutrients. Autos do ok in that for me.

Keep at it and you will find what works for you with what you have available. :thumbsup:

Good luck to you :goodluck:

:pass:

No. I know people do it but I have not seen anyone have good luck mixing soil and coco. You treat and feed them both differently. If it's blended you can do neither correctly. I just tried a run with a premix soil/coco and it did not turn out well.

If you're interested in coco, DO IT.

If you want to grow soil, DO IT.

Most nutrient companies have separate coco and soil lines.

interesting, i will give coco alone a try then,
thank you, this info's are really hopeful and saves a lot of time\money for me:bighug:

No worries! I'm still pretty new here but the crew is awesome and everyone will try to point you in the right direction. If you are serious about coco definitely read this website, it's extremely informative.

EDIT: There are some top growers here who use coco. @EP3 and @St. Tom are two that come to mind. Also I can't find the post at the moment but canna makes a really highly recommended coco product.

@LORDofBUDS :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: They look fine to me. Don't worry about a slow start. Some of my best plants started slow.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

:goodluck: and have fun!

@LORDofBUDS :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: They look fine to me. Don't worry about a slow start. Some of my best plants started slow.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

:goodluck: and have fun!
such a great way of explaning it, i will keep it in mind, thank you :smoking:

Back