Outdoor whats best way to start autos for outdoor season?

lol yupp of course we wanna get the job done right and it is really a job lol at first i used to wake up and the morning and the first thing that used to come to mind was "i gotta check my ladies" then i would give them what they need.Then it turned into "o man i gotta take care of my ladies". But watching the whole process from begining to the end is an amazing thing (especially when you try out your crop) but it still is alot of work and i only did 2 autos at once lol i couldnt imagine taking care of 99. "created these EasyRyders crossing my own Autoak47 male with a LR2 Female."< o wow good job im gonna try to breed one of my jems to keep a good supply of seeds. Good Luck maybe add some pics sometime

lol yupp of course we wanna get the job done right and it is really a job lol at first i used to wake up and the morning and the first thing that used to come to mind was &quot;i gotta check my ladies&quot; then i would give them what they need.Then it turned into &quot;o man i gotta take care of my ladies&quot;. But watching the whole process from begining to the end is an amazing thing (especially when you try out your crop) but it still is alot of work and i only did 2 autos at once lol i couldnt imagine taking care of 99. &quot;created these EasyRyders crossing my own Autoak47 male with a LR2 Female.&quot;< o wow good job im gonna try to breed one of my jems to keep a good supply of seeds. Good Luck maybe add some pics sometime

i know exactily what you mean i was up till 5 am jus staring at them woundering what else i can do better..growing is a passion to me i love watchin my babie grow into big mature bud..i will be keeping a journal..no picz right now cuz not much action they went into soil on the 11 ima start posting for journal around 10-15 dayz old

Alright if you wanna send me the link when you start the journal id love to subscribe!

Back