Outdoor whats best way to start autos for outdoor season?

G

GRow-ops

so i got 99 autos im doing them all out door and i got 3diffrent ways to veg ndwas toundering what would be the best iknow autos are sensitive and cant go from indoor to str8 out doorz herez my methods.....1) veg indoors i got 2 40wcfl 4200k then put out doors after about 2 weekz off veg. 2)veg out doorz then when it gets dark (around 9:30p.m) bring them in till sun comes up (around 6a.m) 3)let them go str8 out doors 24/7 please let me know what would be the best the plantz are in 3gallow buckets 4days old already sprouted there about 2inch tall

You have 99 seeds and you want to plant all of them? That is going to be a mess of work taking them in and out, but I do recommend starting them all inside for a couple weeks if you have the space to do so. The transplant them all outside and leave them there. Make sure it's going to stay warm enough and no chance of frost for best results.

Are you leaving them in the 3 gallon buckets or are you putting them in the ground? If you're going into the Earth then I would start them in cups and it would be much easier to transport and transplant.

Whoa! That is a massive undertakin if your doin them all at once. Don't think those 2 lights are gonna cut it for 99 starts inside. Best of luck to ya,that will be an epic grow if you can pull it off!

yea i spend about a hour a day movin back and forth right now mi going sun light then cfl no darness what would be the best im keepin them in 3gallonz cuz im using nutez nd it would cost too much watterin the whole area with nutez

I have seen a fair bit of evidence that if you're going to start indoors or however, but eventually going to be outdoors permanently, then it's best not to start with a steady schedule like that, as it won't get that much light after they're outdoors. Start them on 18/6 until they have three or four sets of leaves then go outside. You don't want them to get used to having light 24 hours then not getting it all of a sudden. Hope this helps.

yes it did thank you squid yu have been verry helpfull on every quition i ask and i wanna say thank you and i realy appriciate it...on another post i was reading that the sun is the best light source for them thats why im tryna keep out side as much as possible...is sun the best light source??..

Yes sun is the best light source,but you cant control the sun and it seems autos like to be under more light to really get the potency up. I read some posts that their outdoors didnt get as potent as their indoor for that reason. But that is just their opinion im sure youll get some nice buds outdoors also, ill be doing autos in a lil bit im waiting for my jems to arrive, but ive already transplanted some photos outside. I brought each plant to 5 nodes undeer my cfl setup then transplanted them outdoors, i gave them a nice feeding of veg nutes when i transplanted, and took a piss 5 ft from plants. i dont want any animals touching them. also so no pests go on im going to give themm a monthly spray of neem oil. its very cheap and and doesnt harm the plant, just apply to all the leaves(not buds). It leaves a bitter taste that no bugs like. Hope that can help a lil idk about vegging 99 plants inside. But if you could Thatd be great to keep indoors til they show signs of sex. Also what strains are you using?

Grow-op, you already have a thread started in the outdoor section asking about starting up autos for outdoor. Please keep it down to one thread and ask the questions in that.

k my bad ms piggy...thank you for the info jammin yea ima keep moving them indoorz at night i wanna get best of best if its xtra labor it dont matter to me i see this as a job gotta do what you gota do to get the job done right

Yes sun is the best light source,but you cant control the sun and it seems autos like to be under more light to really get the potency up. I read some posts that their outdoors didnt get as potent as their indoor for that reason. But that is just their opinion im sure youll get some nice buds outdoors also, ill be doing autos in a lil bit im waiting for my jems to arrive, but ive already transplanted some photos outside. I brought each plant to 5 nodes undeer my cfl setup then transplanted them outdoors, i gave them a nice feeding of veg nutes when i transplanted, and took a piss 5 ft from plants. i dont want any animals touching them. also so no pests go on im going to give themm a monthly spray of neem oil. its very cheap and and doesnt harm the plant, just apply to all the leaves(not buds). It leaves a bitter taste that no bugs like. Hope that can help a lil idk about vegging 99 plants inside. But if you could Thatd be great to keep indoors til they show signs of sex. Also what strains are you using?

created these EasyRyders crossing my own Autoak47 male with a LR2 Female.

Back