Outdoor what would you do with this?

you only need to watch brown dirt warrior's prohibition video once to see why thats soooooooo bad..... he loses like 50 primo 6 ft tall budding plants to a ripper on a site he finds footprints at in early spring... they came back n ripped him in the fall...

[video=youtube;qm9bj4OCH8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm9bj4OCH8M[/video]

good spots are hard to find dopey, but i thought this one was a winner..

totally cut off by rivers, swamps and thorns.. i wish it was my print, i allways wear flat shoes with no marks on the bottom, this was one big wellie print. all i can think is its the game keeper, he must have seen me.. i allways go camo'd up so i try not to get recognised, but if i had got spotted he would probably have been less inquisitive if i wasnt wearing the camo..

this is only one of many locations, i just thought this would have been a nice one to share with you guys.. obviously not hahahahaaaa..:peace:

i love them vids jm,

your totally right all it takes is 1 footprint and all your effort you put in becomes a complete waste of time. this is why i only try to do 1 plant per location. plus it helps if you trying to breed, i made a right ol mess of some previous grows having males n females too close.

i got a lil location to share for uk growers!! pits in the middle of farmers fields, some farmers grow crop right through the summer leaving these pits unattended for months..! this is where i succeeded last year!! :peace:

that looks perfect, theres a good bit of cover there jm, very well disguised with all the small vegetation about.

gotta ask, what is that song?? do you know? thats a lovely beat to have a scratch too..

yup... i thought it was ideal...
the music is
michael frani - ganja baby
tribal seeds - in my herbal garden,
2 percent - i get high
michael franti - yell fire

I need to watch those brown dirt vids again. Bloody inspirational. Anyone who's been ripped feels his pain.

That chopper at the end would have made me shit my pants. See how close it buzzes him?

Browndirt kinda admitted the chopper was a set up for the vid. I'd shit myself inside out if that happened.

Back