Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 What The Fuck-Where’s My Dog Test Grow

Day 21

definitely a slow go with this group. I’m taking note of what I’m doing best I can. WTF is all I have left. Humidity is creeping down to 45%.

40CDE997-CF6E-402C-B58F-2BF2FAEFDFBE.jpeg

I had some issues with the f1 as well,also my fault but I did get 1 to live and a strawdawg cause why not. I mess up all over but I get them to harvest with good enough for me results ...nothing worse than having issues on a public forum. Sometimes I just can't afford all the extra equipment I see on here. Good luck, I xant wait to try this jean o, got some Voodoo to run next. My first go at Michigan weed. Happy growing!
IMG_20211129_202126.jpg

Day 28

no idea what’s up with this group. starting to suspect it’s tent related. Will try changing tents even though environment is similar (70-78F) and see if she grows. Otherwise I’m at a loss.

A984A4D3-FF21-43B9-AA44-978D0E357D98.jpeg

Day 28

no idea what’s up with this group. starting to suspect it’s tent related. Will try changing tents even though environment is similar (70-78F) and see if she grows. Otherwise I’m at a loss.

View attachment 1395534

Oh no >.< .. This little one looks cooked .. fried.

I've seen similar, and my best guess when they look like this is always gonna be soil PH issues.
I'm not sure how many you've grown before, but from experience, I would say this could be aborted without any concern that it may turn into a beauty. (sorry for bad news)

On the plus side, if you start a new one now, in roughly 14 days, if all goes to plan, it will be bigger and healthier than what you've got and also provide a decent harvest at the end.

If you can find a store bought "light mix" soil (Like Biobizz Light Mix in Europe, or Plagron Light Mix in USA) , I'd use that instead. The first 20 days are all important for autos .. usually a bad start = a bad finish.

Good luck with grows in the future!
:pass:

Oh no >.< .. This little one looks cooked .. fried.

I've seen similar, and my best guess when they look like this is always gonna be soil PH issues.
I'm not sure how many you've grown before, but from experience, I would say this could be aborted without any concern that it may turn into a beauty. (sorry for bad news)

On the plus side, if you start a new one now, in roughly 14 days, if all goes to plan, it will be bigger and healthier than what you've got and also provide a decent harvest at the end.

If you can find a store bought "light mix" soil (Like Biobizz Light Mix in Europe, or Plagron Light Mix in USA) , I'd use that instead. The first 20 days are all important for autos .. usually a bad start = a bad finish.

Good luck with grows in the future!
:pass:

maybe soil? I keep my mix consistent. Have had good results with it.
I’ve used the same mix for this beast

8AC3A7DF-EC1E-4EE3-BE1A-D85D8C54EF49.jpeg

that’s what I don’t get. Only difference is tent 01 is great, tent 02 is horrible! Haha

I have a blue dog that started in tent 01, and is moved to tent 02 to see if it dies in there.

Sorry @Jean-O ...I Missed the Tag....my guess would be Hot Soil too.

I actually went back to seedling compo because they added 5% ferts to my favourite compo..and I was getting results like the shrunken one.

Sorry...:headbang:

maybe soil? I keep my mix consistent. Have had good results with it.
I’ve used the same mix for this beast

View attachment 1395535
that’s what I don’t get. Only difference is tent 01 is great, tent 02 is horrible! Haha

I have a blue dog that started in tent 01, and is moved to tent 02 to see if it dies in there.

That's weird then! As you say, the other ones a beast!! ^_^
If it's tent related, it can only be either air exchange or temps. (unless perhaps you have a <20% humidity..but even then .. )

An absolute puzzler! Grab some of that soil, start a seed you don't care about in it and see if it cooks like the other one - I'm still blaming the soil lol
:d5:

That's weird then! As you say, the other ones a beast!! ^_^
If it's tent related, it can only be either air exchange or temps. (unless perhaps you have a <20% humidity..but even then .. )

An absolute puzzler! Grab some of that soil, start a seed you don't care about in it and see if it cooks like the other one - I'm still blaming the soil lol
:d5:

I moved it to the other tent. I’m not worried about harvest, just grow and have the ability to identify what went wrong.
with this one, Ive repeated what has worked and im baffled. I’m focusing on tents. If my second is cleared a bit I’ll inspect it all.

Update! I moved the seedling to the other tent (it started to recover!) and changed hygrometers in tent 2...turns out the second unit is reading RH ~30%…I inspected the tent and found a hole/tear, likely from when I was moving things around to make additional space. I patched it and added a humidifier set to 60% RH as a start. Will check before I turn in tonight as well as the AM to see it’s impact.

very likely it was too dry for the seedlings and they were fried…will now have two in the tent to average things.

i feel both dumb and satisfied I discovered an issue. Time will tell if the solution is working.

Back