What Press to Buy

So, I currently have the nugsmasher xp…. And had the dulytek dw800.

I hands down like the nugsmasher better. The extra tons of pressing power, and the larger plates are the best parts. The gauge is really nice to have, also…. It makes it easy to replicate pressing techniques. I can press up to two ounces at a time.

The dulytek was nice because you just pushed a button. It was fine for pressing small amounts… less than 10 grams. I’m not gonna call it a downside, but it was very loud when pressing…. So that may or may not be an issue.

Maybe we can get @Lil Dab to share his thoughts.
Yeah, I'm gonna take advantage of Nugsmasher's Trade in program and upgrade to the XP from the Mini.
I've worked out my technique pretty well with Mini, but it's just too damn small. It's definitely great as a portable and to get your feet wet.
I mainly use mine to press hash. I start out at very low temps 125-130 and then ramp up to usually 180 only. The cooldown time is very time consuming to start another cycle. And it will be nice to do more at one time! I can have some big golden flows!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm gonna take advantage of Nugsmasher's Trade in program and upgrade to the XP from the Mini.
I've worked out my technique pretty well with Mini, but it's just too damn small. It's definitely great as a portable and to get your feet wet.
Yeah, that’s a kickass program they have! :d5:

So...press 14g, get 2g vs 1g/1.5g, or what would you guess?

What's this like...what's the impact? Does vaping or eating it matter less than if one was smoking it?

Is it really a pretty big different with/without bags...I can grow decent flowers for basically free and with almost no inorganic/uncompostable waste currently...one of my reasons for wanting to convert to dabbing is to get away from replacing Volcano bags indefinitely due to the ongoing purchase of trash :oops1:
You really want to produce the highest quality rosin possible, really.
Then you'll want to purchase a quality vape!

I think @Frankthetank will agree and that's the FocusV Carta2!!!
CARTA_2_-_LED_5.jpg

It's been the absolute game changer for me! Flexibility, ease of clean up and easy on the lungs are my top reasons for loving it.
You can do low and slow to get the most flavor and the easiest on the lungs. You can also crank it up to make extremely thick clouds for your hardcore friends that really need that!

Check out his evaluation!

You really want to produce the highest quality rosin possible, really.
Then you'll want to purchase a quality vape!

I think @Frankthetank will agree and that's the FocusV Carta2!!!
CARTA_2_-_LED_5.jpg

It's been the absolute game changer for me! Flexibility, ease of clean up and easy on the lungs are my top reasons for loving it.
You can do low and slow to get the most flavor and the easiest on the lungs. You can also crank it up to make extremely thick clouds for your hardcore friends that really need that!

Check out his evaluation!

1729784924957.gif

I’m about to take my 7,320th dab off the carta2…..Still going strong! Plus they make a larger atomizer for it now….which would probably be a nice upgrade someday.

Back