Mephisto Genetics What Makes Mephisto So Desired?

no I've never grown her. My buddy swears by one on the newer Skywalker variants (can't remember what mephisto called it) it's one of the few i haven't grown from them I have intrest in.
I currently have a Gold glue I reversed dropping pollen now like crazy. I got a stomper in there too primed for a bukkake session. Will have tons of seeds from the cross and s1 of gold glue too. I had another plant too but she didn't show good traits to breed with her so chopped her down yesterday. Next go will start the receiving plant 1 week and not 3 weeks after the one to reverse. View attachment 1348964View attachment 1348965
Hey man, how did you get that shit to produce pollen?

Hey man, how did you get that shit to produce pollen?
Yes I used STS I ordered some through strainly. Came with 2 parts you just mix them with distilled water. I sprayed her 4 times total.

If you order the ready made stuff you pay 40 bucks for 4 oz, if you make it yourself you pay 20 for years worth of it.

Just make sure to mix it in the dark and apply it in the dark. store it in a violet glass sprayer if possible.

And of course we are talking about chemicals here, remember proper safety procedure and equipment! I take no responsibility if you turn yourself blue.

If you order the ready made stuff you pay 40 bucks for 4 oz, if you make it yourself you pay 20 for years worth of it.

Just make sure to mix it in the dark and apply it in the dark. store it in a violet glass sprayer if possible.

And of course we are talking about chemicals here, remember proper safety procedure and equipment! I take no responsibility if you turn yourself blue.

I paid about 20 bucks. The kit made 32 ounces of solution. I turned the whole plant could've turned a few more. I don't need to store it so chucked the rest. It was pretty safe mix one part into the other part add water.

Like the title says, why are Mephisto Genetics so desired? In the next few days I will be hoping to get some beans, and want to know whats the deal with them.
I've grown about a dozen of their strains, the short answer is that they have been potent, productive, often smell and taste great, and are usually very resinous (great for pressing). For autos, they are very impressive.

When I first started growing autos outdoors several years ago, I sampled a strain or two from a bunch of breeders (Sweet Seeds, Barney's Farms, Fast Buds, and Mephisto). At the time, from the strains I ran in that grow, nothing compared to the Mephisto, so for the two subsequent years all I grew were Mephs.

This summer I grabbed a bunch of different strains from different breeders. Weather-wise, it was a rough summer, so far two of three Dutch Passion strains had such intensely dense buds that they got bud rot. One Mephisto (Mango Smile) is one of the stars of the summer, the other (HubbaBubbaHaze) may or may not finish well. RocBud (Purple Scoops) is the frostiest of them all, Ethos (Pluto's Cut) and Twenty20 Mendocino (Triks) are very respectable plants with no issues and good structure, not as big producers as some of the others, but given that it looks like they will finish without issues that says a lot.

I'm months away from a well cured smoke report, so far all I can comment on his how hardy, productive, and good smelling they are.

It's an outdoor grow so there are seasonal variables, and I grew one sample of each, so this is not a definitive breeder comparison, it's just my experience that I'm very slowly accumulating. I hope to have Mephisto strains in every grow that I do, but I no longer feel that they are the only breeder worth growing.

I like purple scoops a lot but that grape mints really surprised me. Unfortunately rocbudinc is just about as hard to get it seems currently.

Honestly I think reproducing what you really like is getting to be the best option.

I like to smoke a rocbud Mephisto cross strawberry nugget x purple scoops named strawberry ice cream.
The murdah cookie is a good one too.It’s roc’s cookies & chem x fastbuds gorilla cookies. They are very hard to beat.

Back