Grow Mediums What is the latest day you can fim?

Sorry i messed up posting this one handed.

Great job, they look amazing bro! So I have this correct I can fim them if they are in pre flower but not once they flower. Would it be beneficial to do now even if they are only 4-5 inches tall? Still learning about fimming auto's want to wait like a week so like day 27-28 so they were as big as I could get them before fimming. Do you think they look small for their age? Have been hearing how mephisto plants are monster so was shocked so far.

They're a little small for their age ... I wouldn't FIM once they are pre-flowering ... I wouldn't stress a stunted plant and expect a positive result ... but I may be wrong ... :shrug:

The first post in the Mephisto grow in my signature shows 4 plants between 10 days and 3 weeks of age ... they're a variety of sizes .... a few pages further (posts [HASHTAG]#44 & 52[/HASHTAG]) and the small ones have taken off ...
:frog:

Last edited:
They're a little small for their age ... I wouldn't FIM once they are pre-flowering ... I wouldn't stress a stunted plant and expect a positive result ... but I may be wrong ... :shrug:

The first post in the Mephisto grow in my signature shows 4 plants between 10 days and 3 weeks of age ... they're a variety of sizes .... a few pages further (post [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG]) and the small ones have taken off ...
:frog:
Ya you and me are the same page. Think I will leave these go unless the blow up in the next few day. Going to start next grow in may in pro mix feel more comfortable than in coco. Try coco again when my skills are better.

Coco is different ... I'll bet it's a simple fix to get these girls to take off ... :headbang:

Coco is different ... I'll bet it's a simple fix to get these girls to take off ... :headbang:
Ya wasnt watering right. Gave too much water at first and let it sit in water overflow like soil. My soil would soak it back up not coco, well maybe if they were bigger and the roots would but too small for that. So today started watering were I flush. Have a tub next to washing machine my tent is right there so convenient. Have plastic creight sit them 2 at a time let them drain. Look better today so cross my fingers...

Last edited:
Back