Live Stoners What is the best Autoflowering OG Kush?

Just puffing on some Dinafem OG Kush :pass: which I rate highly I must say, grown her a couple of times now but havent tried other seedbanks to compare I'm afraid
I was just looking at those the other day, How is Dinafem doing with the THC levels? I remember looking a while back and a lot of their strains were under 20% same with royal queen seeds that put me off personally but maybe it has gotten better! :D

I was just looking at those the other day, How is Dinafem doing with the THC levels? I remember looking a while back and a lot of their strains were under 20% same with royal queen seeds that put me off personally but maybe it has gotten better! :D

Honestly bud...dont read too far into THC levels....i have personally smoked some medically batch rated 30%+ THC varieties and you know what? Ive also grown some low THC varieties like Dutch Passions Durban POison(14%) and i found it to be every bit as potent as this high thc rated stuff....different terpenes will effect you in different ways. Just because a variety is super high thc doesnt mean it'll throw you into a stoned frenzy

Honestly bud...dont read too far into THC levels....i have personally smoked some medically batch rated 30%+ THC varieties and you know what? Ive also grown some low THC varieties like Dutch Passions Durban POison(14%) and i found it to be every bit as potent as this high thc rated stuff....different terpenes will effect you in different ways. Just because a variety is super high thc doesnt mean it'll throw you into a stoned frenzy

Praise be to that man. UK cheese is a prime example. Only about 16% THC but knocks me off my legs every time, after making me a bit mental for a while lol. It's all about the combination of active compounds and terps.

I get you bro and I've seen a lot of people say the same, however from my experience whenever I smoke lowryder strains, I always feel underwhelmed. Maybe I gotta give more low thc strains a try. Wax and concentrates never fail to kick me on the ass however :crying:

Back