Indoor Wetwoods dwc [northernlights + bigbud - Complete ] - [ thc auto bomb OnGoing]

20190809_182804.jpg
20190809_182116.jpg
20190809_182054.jpg
20190809_182048.jpg
20190809_181914.jpg
20190809_181906.jpg
20190809_181904.jpg
20190809_181859.jpg

thanks frank, i reallly want this to be ready and i think its a few weeks off you recon?
yes, I would let her go for a bit longer. They really pack on the weight the last couple of weeks of flower, and if you take her down to early, you will be leaving a good amount of weight on the table. I know its hard to hold out this stage, but it will pay off in the end.

Yeah what he said ^^ I bet you with how well your girl has grown that those will double in size and the strength will be better as well. Yield and potency, all that really matters to me personally. You have killed this grow! I'm seriously jealous and can't wait to see how these girls finish up

Also she will keep shooting new pistils and stacking buds like crazy. Just wait you're just getting started with the goodies!

yes, I would let her go for a bit longer. They really pack on the weight the last couple of weeks of flower, and if you take her down to early, you will be leaving a good amount of weight on the table. I know its hard to hold out this stage, but it will pay off in the end.
Yeah man, its starting to smell now, and im paranoid i dont think my CF is going to cope i can already get a hint outside the tent.

Yeah what he said ^^ I bet you with how well your girl has grown that those will double in size and the strength will be better as well. Yield and potency, all that really matters to me personally. You have killed this grow! I'm seriously jealous and can't wait to see how these girls finish up
Man thank you so much appreciate your kind words. I will say this, the THC bomb... is still vegging out and same size as the northern lights and growing more and more every day.

Back