Live Stoners Were Going to Play a Game

The Magic # is....

572.3 grams

Or 1.25 pounds

If I could award a prize it would have gone to stillsmokin, as it is. He/She got some Rep. :slap:

:biggrin:

And some serious real world rep for @FullDuplex for breeding a plant capable of recovery from problems, and still go better than pound.

:afn::dragon2::applause::afn::dragon2:

The Magic # is....

572.3 grams

Or 1.25 pounds

If I could award a prize it would have gone to stillsmokin, as it is. He/She got some Rep. :slap:

And some serious real world rep for @FullDuplex for breeding a plant capable of recovery from problems, and still go better than pound.

Cheers mate!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job with this grow. Testing her the way that she should have been tested. Stress tests I believe are what set them apart as long as they finish decent in the end. Yours however finished like a stallion and she chugged right through to the end and she payed you well for all the love.

Amazon work my friend and there is a new badge coming your way.

The Magic # is....

572.3 grams

Or 1.25 pounds

Thanks, rev i like puzzles. Could have made it harder. But i guess you didn't know i am a hippy also

Back