Welcome To WonderLand...

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok AFN i would like to start this thread to share my next mono tub grow of Psilocybe Cubensis. I havent decied what im gonna do yet.. im currently attempting my first shot at making my own spore syringe with my spore prints i collected from my previous grows. I will make 1 Cambodian and 1 GT(Golden Teacher). Im a believer that Cubensis is cubensis except for PE's(Penis Envy) in terms of the trip, but I HAVE noticed a difference in potency between the first flushes and the later flushes as the mycellium has less and less food to produces quality fruits. My last and only mono tub ive done yielded slightly over 1/2lb cracker dry so im shooting for a LB this time. I will be trying to include as many pics and kinda make this a tutorial on how i do it and i will provide links to what i am doing.
I Would Like To Welcome You All To MY WonderLand!

@Fuggzy @bubblekarma @Roark @GoAuto6 @Wile e Peyote @Herbisaur @Bailey @The Elvis
:zen:
I will be using Doc34's WBS(wild bird seed) Tek again for my spawn .
https://www.shroomery.org/9030/Doc34-s-Wild-Bird-Seed-Tek
i have a cpl jars worth of different strains from my spore syringe order that i may use just incase my spore syringes i make get contaminated and i will just do a G2G(grain to grain) to get enough jars for the tub.
sorry for the mess im prepping my BHO tubes also. but when i do my spore syringes it will be very clean and steril. i wont be able to have pic of me inoculating the jars due to sterilization issues and not enough hands
DSCN2463.JPG

Making sterilized distilled water for my syringes
DSCN2464.JPG
DSCN2465.JPG

The spore print i will be using from my last mono tub along with a cpl syringes im going to use up and do a G2G with to make more jars from just 1 jar.. you can do this to infinity and never have to order spore syringes again
DSCN2467.JPG
Sterilized water in syringes
DSCN2470.JPG

WBS has been rinsed and all the junk taken out of it that floats( yes every damn seed). I now have about 2-3" of water above the level of the WBS it will sit with a lid on it until tomorrow when the next step begins. it is recommended to let sit for 12-24 hrs btw.
DSCN2468.JPG

Ok AFN i would like to start this thread to share my next mono tub grow of Psilocybe Cubensis. I havent decied what im gonna do yet.. im currently attempting my first shot at making my own spore syringe with my spore prints i collected from my previous grows. I will make 1 Cambodian and 1 GT(Golden Teacher). Im a believer that Cubensis is cubensis except for PE's(Penis Envy) in terms of the trip, but I HAVE noticed a difference in potency between the first flushes and the later flushes as the mycellium has less and less food to produces quality fruits. My last and only mono tub ive done yielded slightly over 1/2lb cracker dry so im shooting for a LB this time. I will be trying to include as many pics and kinda make this a tutorial on how i do it and i will provide links to what i am doing.
I Would Like To Welcome You All To MY WonderLand!

@Fuggzy @bubblekarma @Roark @GoAuto6 @Wile e Peyote @Herbisaur @Bailey @The Elvis
:zen:
I will be using Doc34's WBS(wild bird seed) Tek again for my spawn .
https://www.shroomery.org/9030/Doc34-s-Wild-Bird-Seed-Tek
i have a cpl jars worth of different strains from my spore syringe order that i may use just incase my spore syringes i make get contaminated and i will just do a G2G(grain to grain) to get enough jars for the tub.
sorry for the mess im prepping my BHO tubes also. but when i do my spore syringes it will be very clean and steril. i wont be able to have pic of me inoculating the jars due to sterilization issues and not enough hands
View attachment 602427
Making sterilized distilled water for my syringes
View attachment 602426 View attachment 602425
The spore print i will be using from my last mono tub along with a cpl syringes im going to use up and do a G2G with to make more jars from just 1 jar.. you can do this to infinity and never have to order spore syringes again View attachment 602424 Sterilized water in syringesView attachment 602422
WBS has been rinsed and all the junk taken out of it that floats( yes every damn seed). I now have about 2-3" of water above the level of the WBS it will sit with a lid on it until tomorrow when the next step begins. it is recommended to let sit for 12-24 hrs btw.
View attachment 602423
subbed up for this dude don't leave nothing out trip all information will be gratefully absorbed :thumbsup:

Spore Syringes Made and fingers are crossed!
heres the GT print i used. i can make about 10 syringes from this print
DSCN2474.JPG

Finished syringes
See the little black dots in the syringes?:eyebrows::eyebrows:
DSCN2478.JPG

I need to see this !! :eyebrows:

MAFN
:pop:
THIS IS MY SPECIALTY XXX! if you think i can grow Weed then u gotta watch this brotha!:wizzy:
subbed up for this dude don't leave nothing out trip all information will be gratefully absorbed :thumbsup:
it is alot of typing but ill do my best wile! the pics are gonna be pretty self explanatory but i will type out what i feel is important and needed to know! the links that im providing is where the full indepth write up is and i dont wanna just copy and paste it incase someone would get mad...

Last edited:
THIS IS MY SPECIALTY XXX! if you think i can grow Weed then u gotta watch this brotha!:wizzy:
it is alot of typing but ill do my best bailey! the pics are gonna be pretty self explanatory but i will type out what i feel is important and needed to know! the links that im providing is where the full indepth write up is and i dont wanna just copy and paste it incase someone would get mad...
ha ha you trippin now its wile-e you crazy pot head :pighug:theres nothing wrong with copying and pasting dude as long as you acknowledge the source and the person while copying I have been looking at a few supplies online jars fruiting chambers(what size?) theres plenty of places to get rye grain again all info will lodge in my noggin some how :smoking:

hellz yeah bro, I started growin mushies at the same time I started growing weed so I know the feelin of nailing a good flush my dude. You should try to get some azurescens, probably the strongest mushie there is! I was fortunate enough to get a bunch of spores from a rainbow friend of mine and whoa. I cant even begin to tell you how strong they are man its nuts

ha ha you trippin now its wile-e you crazy pot head :pighug:theres nothing wrong with copying and pasting dude as long as you acknowledge the source and the person while copying I have been looking at a few supplies online jars fruiting chambers(what size?) theres plenty of places to get rye grain again all info will lodge in my noggin some how :smoking:
ok ill show you what im working with WILE lmao i have no idea why i said bailey, well actually i do its cuz i took a fat dab of dina bubba kush like 10-15 mins ago:crying: the method i will be showing is gonna be for doung bulk grow method called a mono tub. now you can always scale it down to your needs but i say fuck it and just do 1 big tub and then im good for like a year on shrooms. PF tek is fun and all but im looking for alot of shrooms with minimal work and that is the mono tub IMO.... now with MS (multispore)(which meas using spore syringes) inoculation everything is a crap shoot.now if you use a vendors syringes it should be better than home made...

Back