Photoperiod Weird pattern on leaves

..another eye chimed in to me,.... double check for buggy vermins under the leaves just to be sure, specifically mites... I don't think these markings are mite damage, but the pics are hard to tell... I need a good close up of a leaf or two in normal light please...

..another eye chimed in to me,.... double check for buggy vermins under the leaves just to be sure, specifically mites... I don't think these markings are mite damage, but the pics are hard to tell... I need a good close up of a leaf or two in normal light please...
Thanks, I just took off 1 of the leaves and checked the underside and can't see any bugs, if it was bugs wouldn't her sister next door be affected also? Hopefully this is a better pic for inspection! Thanks again for taking the time to check this over :bighug::bump:
20181118_094749.jpg

...you had a good micro-look and didn't see mites - :thumbsup: ... I can see why they might have suspected, the finer speckling looks kinda iffy, but I do see larger patches of color break,... just not as large as we usually see them; the finer spots don't have that "silvery" stippling that's produced by mini-sap suckers like mites and thrips.... Often folks come in here with what looks like a sort of variegation on seedling leaves, this leaf is more atypical of whatever the anomaly or mutation is behind it.... You say it consistent over the whole plant, from pretty much day 1? Ditto for the off-symmetry of the leaves around the midrib?

...you had a good micro-look and didn't see mites - :thumbsup: ... I can see why they might have suspected, the finer speckling looks kinda iffy, but I do see larger patches of color break,... just not as large as we usually see them; the finer spots don't have that "silvery" stippling that's produced by mini-sap suckers like mites and thrips.... Often folks come in here with what looks like a sort of variegation on seedling leaves, this leaf is more atypical of whatever the anomaly or mutation is behind it.... You say it consistent over the whole plant, from pretty much day 1? Ditto for the off-symmetry of the leaves around the midrib?
Yep I got out the loupe and took a look, I can't see any bugs, yes the entire plant has been strange since day 1, the leaves have all been twisted up, 2 and 3 fingered leaves, the tap root didn't grow for a couple weeks and I only had the 2nd set of true leaves by the end of week 3, she is improving day by day and the new leaves are looking alot more normal but still not entirely symmetrical and they all have this pattern on them, I would have culled her earlier but these are my only seeds I have currently and also she could be a "special" pheno so I want to grow her out to see what happens!

:greenthumb:... thin gs like this usually don't correct, but it can happen,...
I hear you on the muties! :biggrin:.. I had a SexBud (a C99 variant) photo this season that had that weird crinkled, brittle leaf thing going, lacked vigor, super nute sensitive,..... I almost yanked her, but she started to grow better so I let her be... So glad I did! She didn't make much, but the aroma is amazing, peachy/apricot/mango, very potent if not particularly sexy looking... case in point for letting the oddballs go a ways down the road before culling,... it's always a gamble, but sometimes it pays! :pass:

sbxa.jpg

I hear you on the muties! :biggrin:.. I had a SexBud (a C99 variant) photo this season that had that weird crinkled, brittle leaf thing going, lacked vigor, super nute sensitive,..... I almost yanked her, but she started to grow better so I let her be... So glad I did! She didn't make much, but the aroma is amazing, peachy/apricot/mango, very potent if not particularly sexy looking... case in point for letting the oddballs go a ways down the road before culling,... it's always a gamble, but sometimes it pays! :pass:

View attachment 975361
Bye God,you can grow weed.:crying:Great buds my friend.:clapper::clapper:

View attachment 975361
If I get some buds which look half as good as those beauties I will be a very happy man! :headbang::worship:

View attachment 975361
I'm definitely thinking of running the c99 this season after looking at that .Mine was the same way an I gave it to a friend in oregon with a small med plant count I cant take any chances with weak plants but now I'm thinking she would have turned out steller.

I'm definitely thinking of running the c99 this season after looking at that .Mine was the same way an I gave it to a friend in oregon with a small med plant count I cant take any chances with weak plants but now I'm thinking she would have turned out steller.
:pighug: dank brudda-- this was Female Seeds Sexbud,... you saw the OD Grapefruit, which performed beautifully,.. I got a really rare pheno' unfortunately, strongly favoring the Easy Sativa parent so no GF aroma dammit! but it's still lovely, and fuck-me potent! :dizzy: I will not be sharing it with certain peep's I know who don't do well with powerful psychoactive strains---> :pass: :rofl:

Bye God,you can grow weed.:crying:Great buds my friend.:clapper::clapper:
:crying: :backside: Nammy, you dirty ol' bird, quite eye-humping my girls!! :drool: :hump: :passit:

Back