Week 2 for all in 5 gallons, should I let the smallest two continue?

Definitely just switched. I’m also thinking with the humidifier being on the left side directly beside the smaller two, the pots are not drying out as fast as the ones on the right.

I thought about starting in solo cups, however my greenhouse in town just ordered me some seedling/clone starters that you can directly plant into the soil once roots have been established.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll try Rockwell cubes.
are you gonna try growing in a solo I've grown in lots of things coke bottles and the weirdest thing was a Wellington boot and if ya ever wanna see a load of solo cups let me know my best yield dry off one is 43 grams

are you gonna try growing in a solo I've grown in lots of things coke bottles and the weirdest thing was a Wellington boot and if ya ever wanna see a load of solo cups let me know my best yield dry off one is 43 grams
Yeah I’m growing a few solo’s now & I’d be down to see some of solo grows!

I can understand that perspective, the fan has always been on the left side, but so is the humidifier (to help narrow in my vpd). Do you think the humidifier is playing a part? Also true about the strains.

However I have those same strains running in a solo cup as well (wanted to try the challenge). That Diaquiri Lime is the biggest out of all (about a month old) & the CJ is 3rd behind it. I’m starting to wonder if those particular seeds are just duds.
Humidity plays a HUGE part in plant growth. Rh is directly related to growth. The amount if relative humidity determins how fast a plant can uptake water and nutrients to grow. Too much humidity can completely stop growth completely as it will stop traspiring water, which means it will stop uptaking water as well.

Back