Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Ive already had that haha ....but sensi seeds came thru and replaced them with ten pack .....fucked up the first grow at the beginning ,second grow one plant is hay.....hope third time is a treat

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It's always a bit hit & miss with autos tho mate. It's a lucky dip with the seeds, they're all totally different even from the same pack. I do tend to find the newer strains to be more similar in quality from pip to pip tho..

Could be a coincidence.. [emoji848]

@guerillagrower#65 I haven't had a single crap-plant from Mephisto, even when my environment stunted the hell out of the girls they ended up thick and frosty.
You read my mind and have a look at dinafem there bubba kush is tasty [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hubbabubbasmellascope, supernatural OG, triangle kush, heisegnburg special will all yield 4 Oz or more there just the ones I've done [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah and if you buy them directly from Mephisto you usually get a few freebies too.. never a bad thing..

Right gotta dash, I'm supposed to be half way to Peckham by now. Damn you snooze button. [emoji51]

Back