Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

No wonder there growing slowly wait till the roots get established you will be crying out for room [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I do hope so... I was starting to wonder if I'm fookin it up. It feels like a lot longer than two weeks since I planted them.. it's not tho.

Love the GSC.

I do hope so... I was starting to wonder if I'm fookin it up. It feels like a lot longer than two weeks since I planted them.. it's not tho.

Love the GSC.
There not that far behind dude it's them massive fookin pots I've grew in 5 gal airpots went over 120 days [emoji23] [emoji23]

There not that far behind dude it's them massive fookin pots I've grew in 5 gal airpots went over 120 days [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yep SNAP, the Bulk was exactly this.

Think them GSCs gonna start to explode now vladders, usually slow wait till day 10 above ground then turbo boost kicks in, or so it's been in my grows. :eyebrows:

Glueberry looking tha Shiz dude, must be on for 6oz plus

Yep SNAP, the Bulk was exactly this.

Think them GSCs gonna start to explode now vladders, usually slow wait till day 10 above ground then turbo boost kicks in, or so it's been in my grows. :eyebrows:

Glueberry looking tha Shiz dude, must be on for 6oz plus

Cheers Jay. The GSC are way over day 10 but we'll see how they go over the next two weeks. They should be ok, it's a seriously tough strain.

Glueberry's sweet eh? So many heads on her. I reckon 7 Oz, maybe more. [emoji16]

Lil point of conversation from today..

What's wrong with this picture?
b57d99181c4b8b4105e04244a70d48e2.jpg

The plumber who serviced it couldn't spot it and tried to charge my wife a £40 call out for stopping his leak.

I had explain what was wrong to the PLUMBER and he still didn't understand so he tightened the arrow on the lid to above the box with the green tick.[emoji38]

RETARD! [emoji51]

He still didn't get it when he left! God help his apprentice.. @Itisi.

Last edited:
Back