Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

But poppy hates all other dogs she tried to bite a great dane the other day (well its knee) it nearly squashed her she's nearly fookin ten she needs to act her age [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Fookin dog politics. Boris hates Labradors. Labradors hate Boris. It’s a mine field.

There’s a lorra labs and only one Boris... they’ll get him one day and it’ll be my fault. [emoji849]

Fookin dog politics. Boris hates Labradors. Labradors hate Boris. It’s a mine field.

There’s a lorra labs and only one Boris... they’ll get him one day and it’ll be my fault. [emoji849]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Poppy hates all dogs equally big and small [emoji16]

The little blue twat keeps nipping the legs of the mastiff next door. He goes in their house after him! Fecking idiot.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The little blue twat keeps nipping the legs of the mastiff next door. He goes in their house after him! Fecking idiot.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] It will squish him one day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] It will squish him one day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For the most part, Reggie the mastiff ignores him. But a couple of times you can tell its bothered him, by the time he's turned that massive great head to see what's bit him Indi has fucked off to annoy somebody else! If he catches him tho![emoji33][emoji33][emoji490]

Back