Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Righto peeps, I’ve got a yes from DP Tony about the seeds from the grow off. Sooo... who’s in and how do ya want the pips sent?

Either Tony can post them out individually or he can send the lot to me and I can send em out.

(The first option seems less ball ache for me)

Gis a shout and I’ll attempt to tag you in the PM.
[emoji1365]

Righto peeps, I’ve got a yes from DP Tony about the seeds from the grow off. Sooo... who’s in and how do ya want the pips sent?

Either Tony can post them out individually or he can send the lot to me and I can send em out.

[emoji1365]
Dude you have my address you can give it to Tony or if you've lost it i can pm you it [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

[emoji1365]

Drop mine in when you grab the thrip nests.......... I mean the cuttings!

Drop mine in when you grab the thrip nests.......... I mean the cuttings!

Arrrgh! Thrips? Are the cuttings infectious? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I’ll probably get to you next week sometime Geez, if you can convince me my tent’s not gonna get a bug problem. Can’t do tomorrow cos I’m out to Reading and stuff over there. The pips probably won’t land for a few weeks so I’ll sort that bit out when they’re here.

[emoji1365]

Arrrgh! Thrips? Are the cuttings infectious? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I’ll probably get to you next week sometime Geez, if you can convince me my tent’s not gonna get a bug problem. Can’t do tomorrow cos I’m out to Reading and stuff over there. The pips probably won’t land for a few weeks so I’ll sort that bit out when they’re here.

[emoji1365]

Lol. Not seen any signs. I'll keep them out of the loft. I'll spray them with bug fucka this weekend and a misting of sm90 before you grab them. Still, get Keggsie to pot them up to be safe!

Back