Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I have some sturdy plastic netting stuff in the cupboard on the landing, perhaps I should get that out and attach it across my tent. I think I'd have to have two pieces though as the Bucket and Wilma are at different heights. That'll make it awkward to do...

I have some sturdy plastic netting stuff in the cupboard on the landing, perhaps I should get that out and attach it across my tent. I think I'd have to have two pieces though as the Bucket and Wilma are at different heights. That'll make it awkward to do...

Tbh Elle, unless the plants are gonna go massive it’s not worth the effort with autos. I only did it cos Hubbabubbasmelloscope’s a big ol plant so it needed some sort of restraining.

Righto peeps, I’ve just de-sticked and weighed the cheese and she rolled in at a very respectable 10.5 Oz dry as a bone.

Even the popcorn is top quality... great plant.

Yabba-dabba-doo muthafuckerz! [emoji16]

Next stop planet Hubba.

Nice haul Vlad. I bet the hubba at least equals that. Shold keep the misses happy for a week or two.

Cheers mate, I reckon the Hubba will smash the arse out of that yield now she’s fattened up... maybe 15 if it doesn’t shrivel up too much when it’s drying. The quality’s gonna struggle to match up to the Cheese tho.

I like variety, nothing wrong with that! Besides, hubby still seems to think photos are "better" than autos. He should have been a convert after the way the Gorilla Glue did but he's taking his time being convinced.

Yeee, he’s probably right Elle, the autos are a lucky dip for quality, I’ve been lucky lately.

Back