Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Aaaaaggggghhhhhhhh..........right i will use the dutch passion tin to transport this time,that should keep them safe ,cant do nowt till mon though

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. I've got three Hubbabubbasmelloscope on the way tho, hopefully between us they'll survive! [emoji23]

Got 2 candy kush and a mephisto mystery, if you need to fill pots, I've done a witchy and answered before reading.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Cheers bud, I'm pinning my hopes on the hubbas. I'll give you a shout if I get in tha shizzle. [emoji1360]

The milk of human kindness... ''tis a beautiful thaaang.. [emoji41]

Down in the dungeon there's signs of recovery...
012c95a1e8d5d010228b7f7e30377416.jpg
c92485afb522dd2e2177304fa8c60eee.jpg

The GSC is loving the bubbles, she looks perky and green as a perky little green muthafucker right now. Just a shame she's not a bit bigger. Plenty of grow left in her tho!

ALL HAIL THE WILEE ONE... SAVIOUR OF THE UNDERGROUND GROW ROOM...[emoji23]

The Gorilla Glue's improved too, she's a bit of a one stick wonder tho.. I might pull her up and do the 3 hubbas at once, so when the new ones are big enough I'll hook them up to the res and water the GSC by hand..

Hmmm? [emoji848] Just thinking about getting maximum yield.

Res pH had risen to 6.3, but the trays were about to fill up again so I've adjusted back to 5.7 and turned the air up to half power. I'll turn it up some more next time I'm down there.

So yeah... looking much better. Cheers Wilee... Fookin love ewe. [emoji207]

Down in the dungeon there's signs of recovery...
012c95a1e8d5d010228b7f7e30377416.jpg
c92485afb522dd2e2177304fa8c60eee.jpg

The GSC is loving the bubbles, she looks perky and green as a perky little green muthafucker right now. Just a shame she's not a bit bigger. Plenty of grow left in her tho!

ALL HAIL THE WILEE ONE... SAVIOUR OF THE UNDERGROUND GROW ROOM...[emoji23]

The Gorilla Glue's improved too, she's a bit of a one stick wonder tho.. I might pull her up and do the 3 hubbas at once, so when the new ones are big enough I'll hook them up to the res and water the GSC by hand..

Hmmm? [emoji848] Just thinking about getting maximum yield.

Res pH had risen to 6.3, but the trays were about to fill up again so I've adjusted back to 5.7 and turned the air up to half power. I'll turn it up some more next time I'm down there.

So yeah... looking much better. Cheers Wilee... Fookin love ewe. [emoji207]
Ha ha have faith in the Wile one a bit of pH fluctuation is a good thing just keep pH ing it down come on vladders we'll sort it

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back