Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Well... these look a bit shit..
8faf2b921b33edad0feb850a56615a28.jpg
037bd487c01fba797bf331667e699fdf.jpg

[emoji53]

Nearly 4 weeks for the older ones bud... [emoji22]
I've just checked back on some older grows here's blackjack and bubba kush at 16 days old same size pots don't know what the fuck is going wrong for you I'm still convinced it's your water
9a47dec5934b7dab8f465c94417354f5.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've just checked back on some older grows here's blackjack and bubba kush at 16 days old same size pots don't know what the fuck is going wrong for you I'm still convinced it's your water
9a47dec5934b7dab8f465c94417354f5.jpg

I'm doing something wrong bud.

I didn't soak the coco. Reckon I'll have to start again. [emoji30]

I'm doing something wrong bud.

I didn't soak the coco. Reckon I'll have to start again. [emoji30]
i never totally soak the coco vlad I use around a ltr on each pot I would defo keep the bigger gsc and I would repot the others and just stick em in the corner and hand water waste not want not that's also what ive been doing with my mother plants gets me a little taster before I hook the clones up

i never totally soak the coco vlad I use around a ltr on each pot I would defo keep the bigger gsc and I would repot the others and just stick em in the corner and hand water waste not want not that's also what ive been doing with my mother plants gets me a little taster before I hook the clones up

Fookin waste of time bud. I'm gonna get another sack of monkey dust and a few Glueberry OG seeds, and grow one on bottled water and one on tap water.

We'll get to the bottom of this. [emoji35]

Fookin waste of time bud. I'm gonna get another sack of monkey dust and a few Glueberry OG seeds, and grow one on bottled water and one on tap water.

We'll get to the bottom of this. [emoji35]
One of the easiest I've grown is bubba kush vlad grew itself very hardy strain according to scally at least 5 zips per plant [emoji106]

Back