Amnesia auto unknown breeder day 72

Flash on pic during trim

View attachment 1389165
I’ve got an amnesia hanging in the drying tent now! Mines tiny- maybe half Oz dry. Smell is amazing, really strong fruity/ berry tones. Went to day 87. How long do you think yours has left?

I’ve got an amnesia hanging in the drying tent now! Mines tiny- maybe half Oz dry. Smell is amazing, really strong fruity/ berry tones. Went to day 87. How long do you think yours has left?
I’ve cut her down today. 72 days. 172 grams wet. I’m struggling with low rh so need to try and raise it for a longer dry.
E725E79D-D9BD-476D-B412-09258C2BB7F0.jpeg

That's one amazing plant Frank :toke:
How are the trichomes looking? As it's a Sativa dominant I would wait a bit longer to harvest to make sure you don't get that trippy effect, unless that's what you're after. Never mind :crying:

That's one amazing plant Frank :toke:
How are the trichomes looking? As it's a Sativa dominant I would wait a bit longer to harvest to make sure you don't get that trippy effect, unless that's what you're after. Never mind :crying:

Looking forward to finding out!’

Unbelievable from a 1 gal! That’s what size mine was in and I doubt it weighs any where near as much as that.
Good job!
Cheers! Mostly down to a decent light & decent genetics. Just wish I knew who the breeder was. It was a freebie from an order years ago. Just hope I don’t screw up the drying :weed:

Back