Amnesia now getting used to her bigger digs.
In regard to the spots on the other two I’m guessing a magnesium deficiency. I don’t normally have to use cal mag as between the light mix and the nutes and lovely Scottish water I think I have enough but in such small containers then maybe it’s a thing. Have given them a light water with 0.5ml of cal mag so I’ll see how that goes.

On a happier note my mate reckons I could get a start at his firm as they have had a guy hand his notice and they don’t drug test.

So fuck it. Spliff o’clock :headbang: :woohoo::smoking::yay:

Here are the 2 Strawberry Nuggets sisters. The topped one is day 21. Her younger untouched sister is day 16.

0D018A82-9321-4087-9B13-4F217137801F.jpeg

Oooof mate . Nice to see you experiment with them . If they respond better to topping then I will follow suit . Nice mate , real nice :wiz::pop:

Oooof mate . Nice to see you experiment with them . If they respond better to topping then I will follow suit . Nice mate , real nice :wiz::pop:
Shame not to. The topped girl is responding nicely so far. Even though i may have cut off a strong branch by accident. These eyes aint what they used to be :dizzy:

You don't seem that happy about that?! Lol :smoking:

Great news, no more stress about that kind of nonsense. Can have a cocaine and alcohol problem in jobs like that, but your damned if you smoke!! Annoying.

Same kind of game or something new?

Cheers

EP3

You don't seem that happy about that?! Lol :smoking:

Great news, no more stress about that kind of nonsense. Can have a cocaine and alcohol problem in jobs like that, but your damned if you smoke!! Annoying.

Same kind of game or something new?

Cheers

EP3
Driving based still but something new :headbang:

Back