F**k it. Going old school :baked:
FBA36862-34A5-47A0-B741-E0071944DA84.jpeg

And as soon as the SSSC beans arrive…

Wow the three NL seeds have been in water for about 26 hours and one is opening up already. Pots ready as I’m going to pop them in soil before leaving for work in the morning. Kinda thinking I have too much on the go at the moment but biggest pots are only a gallon so f**k it. It’ll all be good. Probably :rofl:

Wow the three NL seeds have been in water for about 26 hours and one is opening up already. Pots ready as I’m going to pop them in soil before leaving for work in the morning. Kinda thinking I have too much on the go at the moment but biggest pots are only a gallon so f**k it. It’ll all be good. Probably :rofl:
Nice one Frank, looking forward to this grow

Nice one Frank, looking forward to this grow
I’ve probably bitten off more than I can chew but I have plenty of time to devote to the garden. I think I’m just trying as much as I can but would eventually like to find a style of growing that suits me and stick to it. I blame others on here for turning my head :rofl:

I’ve probably bitten off more than I can chew but I have plenty of time to devote to the garden. I think I’m just trying as much as I can but would eventually like to find a style of growing that suits me and stick to it. I blame others on here for turning my head :rofl:
Yeah @THE BEAR I’m looking at you….:crying:

Back