New Grower We love that Dank smell but the people upstairs dont....Carbon Filter Help?

LPG

Reaction score
I have been doing research on how to keep the smell down in my small apartment but am still lala land over what to buy. Can anyone recommend something they swear by? I have a few on my list that seem ok but I have NOOOOOO idea on what I am looking for.My guys are not near this stage yet but best be prepared.

This is the one I am looking at:
VenTech VT IF6+CF6 IF6CF620 Inline Duct Fan with Virgin Charcoal Carbon Filter Combo, 440 CFM, 6"

No idea what all that means. Im sorry to be the queen of stupid questions :smoking: Smell begins around days 20-25 right?

:dragon8:

Just know the fan is probably going to generate a bit of noise, it depends on the size of your grow area for the size of fan and filter needed. I like my phresh filter, it was pretty hard on my budget at 90.00 but it's working with no odor issues at all, that is until I open the tent lol. I read on here that a lot of people use a speed controller to quiet their fans down, I don't need one, my fan is 190 cfm and is about as loud as an air purifier. Also, make sure your filter is rated at a higher cfm than your fan, for improved efficiency, and extended filter life. Also use the pre filters to protect from clogging the carbon up.

Back