Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DeanOnAuto and All. Got the book yesterday. :bighug: TY @MR magoo for the Fast Buds rep. Mighty Fine buds there yourself :drool:

Attachments

• 100_3244.JPG
    100_3244.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 19
@DeanOnAuto and All. Got the book yesterday. :bighug: TY @MR magoo for the Fast Buds rep. Mighty Fine buds there yourself :drool:
Awesome stuff, we should start a book reading club :crying: :bighug:I'm convinced it was a hoax, well in my reality it certainly never happened :jointman:

Fbt 2202 aka banana purple punch. :drool: in brown bags after three days hanging. about 2 ounces dry, quite small. but very tasty.
I hugged my mutant today. :bighug:
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG

joke time. Why can't Smokey the Bear have children??..................... because every time his wife gets hot he beats her with a shovel...................badaboom!

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: So where are you hiding your new grow??? or did you start a thread?? Dolores is not happy you have not kept the old gummer informed. :biggrin:

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: So where are you hiding your new grow??? or did you start a thread?? Dolores is not happy you have not kept the old gummer informed. :biggrin:
I've just got the two girls on the go brother, nothing special and I didn't start a thread for them, this time round.:pass: It's Day 46 today and I'm using a scrog, I'm about to give them a prune tonight to remove any foliage below the canopy. :jointman:

P.S I'm about to start this,

The secret Universe, day 49, they're getting a defol tomorrow, everything under the mesh not connected to a bud site is being reincarnated :jointman:

magoo.jpg

Seedstockers panty punch and thunder banana. day 27 moving along.:thumbsup:
New Moon in a couple of days, room in the tent, you know what's gonna happen:mrgreen: don't know what yet??? i have quite a few strains that i Have not tried yet. gifts from @Fast Buds Heather. from @Twenty20 Adam. :toke: even a few Mephisto cultivars. :bighug:all top shelf goods.
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG

@DeanOnAuto . we just posted at the same time. :crying: good looking girls. :clapper:

Back