Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

Today is October 19, 2016 a Wednesday. She is now 54 days =7.714 weeks old.

The light is 14 inches away from her tops. I used LST training to tie Down the lower branches to the pot. As to give exposure to a few different parts of her and get new top which is working. I am doing no more cutting on her.
Tonight she will get 11 cups of water. I think its time for the buds to form. The hairs are still white. A few are brown. The temperatures are 82-84 degrees with decent RH.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I'm not to worried about lowers I want all tops. LST work
650183a7f9bbbe60977bfe64a88db980.jpg

Today is October 22, 2016 a Saturday. She is now 57 days =8.143 weeks. She is in the process of making her buds bigger. Its hard to tell that she is missing her head and a few top arms. She is a very strong plant. The way I handle her is all but nice. A lot of things many have said don't or never do to a auto I have done to this plant. I'm surprised as all hell.
d38721d32d6ae829184d5df006d4ed10.jpg
0d2f3cba763fc5daa5f976345c736cc4.jpg

You are right on track my friend! Keep her happy and you will be rewarded. The budz are looking fine fine fine

This is a test
Today I'm dropping the temperatures to about 77 degrees. I am going to be selective harvesting this plant when she is ready for me to cut the first Bud.
I will spend a few days with no smoking buy a pipe and take one hit. Mark all jars only smoke after a week in the jar. and rate the high by time of harvest. I will only take buds that are ready and no earlier. I see a few that I see a well developed but I will check with my little eye.

I usually cut a small popcorn nug to check the trichs, then dry it on the modem in a dish or plate. What percentage are your pistils brown?
You should be a week later than me since you trained her, which kicks ass and is going to give you more bud than me! Be patient, and be well rewarded.

Can u get a side shot of one cola kinda close?

I was just thinking.... I'm going to wait on cutting anything.. A release arms and legs an undo some tension. I can. Do the sample harvest later. Thank you sir