Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

Today is Monday September 12 2016
Time 9:41am

Today she is 17 days old.
She untucked herself she's strong so I'll just leave her for now. She has opened up a bit. With no improvement In height the light was moved to 3 feet above her. I read a review and a person had good results at that distance. Also thank you guys for all the help. I do have to remember she is still young.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I am smoking a Neville Haze right now (amongst others). Surprised the shit out of me.
Chopped at 110 days and I grow with LED 24/7.
Nice smooth smoke though it took longer than I expected.
I am growing some more now. I will compare it to yours as mine is 19 days from seed now.
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the information friend. 110 days OMG. Maybe that is why she is so small now because she has a long life a head of her. I would love all the details. Do you have a journal about. The one you already did or the one you are doing? Feel free to post pictures here. How did she yield. How tall was she. Do you have any tips.

Hopefully she will reach for the light and give you some more height. Mine isn't getting much height either, maybe they are just slower. I need to read back my first try to see how it grew. I think we are on track!

I put a new light in yesterday, modular DIY cobs over Neville. She got 8oz distill
20160912_085559.jpg
ed water this morning.

Today is September 13 2016
Time 7:27pm

Today she is 18 days. She is now about 4 inches tall. For so reason or another my grows are not going how I want. With that being said experience is key. I did LST trading on my lady. They were too strong for tucking. I also cut 2 leaves off to give exposure to new growth.
55101c97afd5d98c288f8eab7048ab67.jpg
9eea39703cec58478d3429911cca9c7b.jpg

Thanks friend just doing what I read here on the network. Right on that's why I tried I'll never know nore will other people. We will know In a few days.