Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

Thank you @Eyeoftheworld ! I posted skylar in my other thread.

I wasn't going to hijack you thread AIH, since we are comparing Neville here. My Neville seems sluggish, i cant put my finger on it.
I hope my grow buddy isnt over watering!

Today is Tuesday September 6 2016 time 5:04 pm

Update. We have 1 haze plant and a dark purple auto germinating under a kind led 600 watt light. Our haze plant is now 11 days old. She hasn't had much water. Her last watering was Sunday night and was only given 3 oz. I will increase the volume of water next time. I thought she looked OK till I saw your pic. The lights are off till 6 . we will see how tall she is then.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

She is 5 1/2 inches from wing to wing and about 2 inches tall 4 sets working on 5. The light is 18 inches from the plants. Temperature is @ 81 degrees. She was also giving 4 oz water

f017dbaeb28f0da653f95c56286f375e.jpg

The light sounds too close, maybe 24 inches.
It has no reason to stretch out towards the light. Its a strong light you have. As mine grow taller i raise ligh until stretch is over. Then lower it closer.

I have gone to 8oz a time now. She will drink more but not a heavy drinker. Time to get the roots spreading out. How did she react to the light? Arent you a day behind mine?