AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!

summer-solstice-sun-face.gif

:toke: -- Better late than never! :woohoo:
:greenthumb:Time to start a grow thread for the season with photo's/semi-auto's outside and the auto's in the usual courtyard tent :greenthumb:

sbob.jpg

It's the same gig as before:
- KIS Organics Nutrient Pack amended soil, though this year I'm using good ol' Roots Organics original and 707.
I'm angling for near-water only inputs during veg', and PK boosting during bloom.
- additional supp's like SI, inoculoants, kelp, humic-fulvic, micronutes as always... Also trying powdered coconut water out, good nutritionally and has a nice mix of hormones... :coffee:

>>> Cultivars <<<
Once again, it's a pretty wild mix of things... I always shoot for mixed effects and aromas, I love it all! I also love fast and OD tough, gotta be, Fall can bring challenging weather, particularly against the goddamn Rots! To that end I also use a product called RotBlock (aka Phyter in the commercial Ag industry), which is an microbial inoculant that help crowd out and out compete botrytis on the plant/buds - :thumbsup:
Most of what I grow these days comes from small company breeders and private breeders, so don't look for pop culture McCultivars here - :rofl:
Lot's of great custom crosses, many of which I've been able to see grown out!
Photo's:
- Burmese Pure - originally from Reeferman; repro'ed by a mate in EU and selections made for similar conditions as mine...
- Collins Ave (private breeder repro')
- NevLime x The White ... NevLime I ran 2 years ago, breeder crossed it with 'White to excellent effect! -(ditto)
- NYSD x HeadBanger (ditto)
- Melon Madness x Straw Dawg *(correction there- LOL) ... (Jean-O's Genetics)
- FireMoB/A5T x C99auto ... awesome cross of Fire OG, Maine's Own Blueberry and A5Thai, a mix of prime Haze and Thai... C99a is from a long held, fab' worked auto line.
- Lavender/mixed Purps x C99a
- GhostMaverick x 3BearsOG auto ..(same cat who did the Burmese)
- Aunt of Farouk/Sensi Star x CBD Haze XL ... AoF is a true landrace "Indica" from north Paki', very damn nice! Known to show some CBD in some pheno's, so between her and the CBD Hz (Dinafems) I hope to have heavy hitting + CBD covered :goodluck:

<<< Autos >>>
First wave will be:
- Dead Skunk (Laughing Hyena) ...neat stuff, Dead Animal is a landrace Indi' with namesake stank - :eek1:
- Lil'Stick (ditto) - brother LH collected the Thai himself while visiting over there, a nice quality variant!
- Skoosh (Sawney Beans)

...the rest TBD :jointman:
This first round I almost fumbled into the rubbish heap,... they took a wee spill early on - :yoinks:fuck! .....stunted but shapely at least, bud set looks great so far... Lil'Stick will get a 2nd run, so much great feedback about the smoke quality means I need extra regardless! ...besides, just the Burmese for Sati' effects otherwise and I want at least two varieties in my stash.

Pics from 6/24, more tonight! -->

>>> Dead Skunk - @LaughingHyenaSeeds ... nice smell from her so far, not stanky :rofl: -- but it's early yet!
ds1.jpg
ds2.jpg

>>> Lil'Stick - a set of lateral branches has forked a couple nodes down, very cool! Better pics of that coming...
lil1.jpg
lil2.jpg
lil3.jpg

>>> Skoosh - @Sawney_bean ...burly little beauty mate, yummy fruity-dank smell so far!
skh1.jpg
skh2.jpg
skh3.jpg

>>> photo's group...did a few transplants today, pics coming...
tent.jpg
grp.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1691320

:toke: -- Better late than never! :woohoo:
:greenthumb:Time to start a grow thread for the season with photo's/semi-auto's outside and the auto's in the usual courtyard tent :greenthumb:

It's the same gig as before:
- KIS Organics Nutrient Pack amended soil, though this year I'm using good ol' Roots Organics original and 707.
I'm angling for near-water only inputs during veg', and PK boosting during bloom.
- additional supp's like SI, inoculoants, kelp, humic-fulvic, micronutes as always... Also trying powdered coconut water out, good nutritionally and has a nice mix of hormones... :coffee:

>>> Cultivars <<<
Once again, it's a pretty wild mix of things... I always shoot for mixed effects and aromas, I love it all! I also love fast and OD tough, gotta be, Fall can bring challenging weather, particularly against the goddamn Rots! To that end I also use a product called RotBlock (aka Phyter in the commercial Ag industry), which is an microbial inoculant that help crowd out and out compete botrytis on the plant/buds - :thumbsup:
Most of what I grow these days comes from small company breeders and private breeders, so don't look for pop culture McCultivars here - :rofl:
Lot's of great custom crosses, many of which I've been able to see grown out!
Photo's:
- Burmese Pure - originally from Reeferman; repro'ed by a mate in EU and selections made for similar conditions as mine...
- Collins Ave (private breeder repro')
- NevLime x The White ... NevLime I ran 2 years ago, breeder crossed it with 'White to excellent effect! -(ditto)
- NYSD x HeadBanger (ditto)
- Melon Madness x Straw Dawg *(correction there- LOL) ... (Jean-O's Genetics)
- FireMoB/A5T x C99auto ... awesome cross of Fire OG, Maine's Own Blueberry and A5Thai, a mix of prime Haze and Thai... C99a is from a long held, fab' worked auto line.
- Lavender/mixed Purps x C99a
- GhostMaverick x 3BearsOG auto ..(same cat who did the Burmese)
- Aunt of Farouk/Sensi Star x CBD Haze XL ... AoF is a true landrace "Indica" from north Paki', very damn nice! Known to show some CBD in some pheno's, so between her and the CBD Hz (Dinafems) I hope to have heavy hitting + CBD covered :goodluck:

<<< Autos >>>
First wave will be:
- Dead Skunk (Laughing Hyena) ...neat stuff, Dead Animal is a landrace Indi' with namesake stank - :eek1:
- Lil'Stick (ditto) - brother LH collected the Thai himself while visiting over there, a nice quality variant!
- Skoosh (Sawney Beans)

...the rest TBD :jointman:
This first round I almost fumbled into the rubbish heap,... they took a wee spill early on - :yoinks:fuck! .....stunted but shapely at least, bud set looks great so far... Lil'Stick will get a 2nd run, so much great feedback about the smoke quality means I need extra regardless! ...besides, just the Burmese for Sati' effects otherwise and I want at least two varieties in my stash.

Pics from 6/24, more tonight! -->

>>> Dead Skunk - @LaughingHyenaSeeds ... nice smell from her so far, not stanky :rofl: -- but it's early yet!
View attachment 1691323View attachment 1691324

>>> Lil'Stick - a set of lateral branches has forked a couple nodes down, very cool! Better pics of that coming...
View attachment 1691325View attachment 1691326View attachment 1691327

>>> Skoosh - @Sawney_bean ...burly little beauty mate, yummy fruity-dank smell so far!
View attachment 1691328View attachment 1691329View attachment 1691330

>>> photo's group...did a few transplants today, pics coming...
View attachment 1691331View attachment 1691332
The skoosh will Finnish first I guarantee that mate . 👍 lovely line up .

:smokeout: Thanks mates for popping by, and happy you spotted me... I know that this section is more of a backwater eddy than ever before thanks to Hobbes' dab-fueled consolidation mania- :rolleyes2::rofl:
The skoosh will Finnish first I guarantee that mate . 👍 lovely line up .
Yar, I'm counting on it! She's 6 weeks old now, saw some cool night T's for a bit so that may have slowed her down some...
She chunked up very fast, pistils starting to shut down now in kind so showing that famed speed - :cool1:
...classic Lecter (small pheno) is on deck to take her place!

<<< update time >>>

>>> Dead Skunk - @LaughingHyenaSeeds .... a late trich' former this one, but pouring them on now!
ds1.jpg
ds2.jpg
ds3.jpg
ds4.jpg
ds5.jpg

>>> Lil'Stick ... some shots of the forked branching; 4th and 5th pic of same branch, other side is more of a dual topper- :cool1:
...love her long pistils and pom-pom looks!
lil1.jpg
lil2.jpg
lil3.jpg
lil4.jpg
lil5.jpg
lil6.jpg

Back