Very tall plant and lot of small buds

If going for light upgrade I would for sure get a dimmable light - some autos like less light than others - If you have the coin this is a great option.

@BigSm0 has basically the same thing for less money!

You need more light. That is what the stretch is all about.

@BigSm0 has basically the same thing for less money!

You need more light. That is what the stretch is all about.

thank you, the AutoCob actually came first and when optic saw the remarkable results they copied it. The downside with the optic 1 is it’s built in China without the understanding of basic lighting. If this light above didn’t have the awful lens on it, it wouldn’t be a bad light. Lenses reduce total light (ppf). They create hot spots by focusing light in a smaller area and also the lens traps heat which can lead to premature light failure. Light is the goal. So adding something to it that reduces the amount of useable light is a bit foolish.

thank you, the AutoCob actually came first and when optic saw the remarkable results they copied it. The downside with the optic 1 is it’s built in China without the understanding of basic lighting. If this light above didn’t have the awful lens on it, it wouldn’t be a bad light. Lenses reduce total light (ppf). They create hot spots by focusing light in a smaller area and also the lens traps heat which can lead to premature light failure. Light is the goal. So adding something to it that reduces the amount of useable light is a bit foolish.
Excellent point re. the lens, I think. If I wasn't such a DIY nerd and cheap bugger, your lights would have been very high on the list. Keep up the great work. :cheers:

Build something! If you need a hand let me know. I don’t offer AutoCob build advice but anything other than that I’m happy to help.

This happen to me with a outdoor royal dwarf , it didnt really grow any buds at all just very little calyx but was so frosty and smelled decent. I freezed it and made some butter for edibles.

Last edited:
Back