Photoperiod Vertical Hydroponic Grow Journal

Haha the only space I have I am vertically challenged, having only 34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface. One day i'd love to try a whole vertical room. That would be awesome
as long as your lights have cool air passing through the tube you can have plants up to 6 inchs from the light, I can always make a grow plan for your room dimensions and power requirements, can build a vertical system any height you want out of pvc lol

So how much money do you have invested in your setup?

So how much money do you have invested in your setup?
$35,000 for a year worth of growing, 5 Vertical Systems capable of growing 350 plants,Horizontal Grow in soil, dwc bucket system. Rent for 3 months, electricity, clones, nutrients etc. the only recurring cost i have is electric and rent, I clone so i dont have to keep buying new seeds or new clones, but i do when i want to try something different. It's a business so its well worth the investment for the return

Last edited:
$35,000 for a year worth of growing, 5 Vertical Systems capable of growing 350 plants,Horizontal Grow in soil, dwc bucket system. Rent for 3 months, electricity, clones, nutrients etc. the only recurring cost i have is electric and rent, I clone so i dont have to keep buying new seeds or new clones, but i do when i want to try something different. It's a business so its well worth the investment for the return

I have almost my doctorate in botany if you ever need any help holler at me, sounds like you have everything under control though lol

Update!

7 Days in Flower
Resevoir-375PPM
Room Temp-75F
Humidity-42%
Reservoir Water Temp-68F
Reservoir PH-6.2
Water Duration/Interval-Every 4 Hours for 3 minutes
Fed 50ML of Micro & Bloom, 25ML of Grow, 50 ML of Killer Tea, 25 ML of Magnum, 25 ML of Snowstorm Ultra, 25ML of Sonic Bloom, 15ML of Power-SI(Silica Acid)

Plants are growing rapidly, twice in size first week of flower, Signs of nitrogen & Magnesium deficiency on some plants that arent getting enough water(found a kink in one of the drip lines) all good now!

Most of the plants are stretching, the vertical system needs to be enclosed to keep all the light within the circular area, My Guess is the Average plant will yield 10 grams each X 72 plants with 1200 Watts Drain to waste Vertical Hydro System

View attachment 598406 View attachment 598407
Wow! Looks cool!
Never seen something like that!

come on wit it lol
Is it possible to clone a cannabis plant by the Fanleaf?
What do you do for a thicker stem? Silicia Acid and Phosphorus?

Does too much nitrogen make the stem thin at its early stages of growth?
Do B Vitamins really effect the growth on the plant?

Is it possible to clone a cannabis plant by the Fanleaf?
What do you do for a thicker stem? Silicia Acid and Phosphorus?

Does too much nitrogen make the stem thin at its early stages of growth?
Do B Vitamins really effect the growth on the plant?

1) No not that I am aware of, you can get it to root but without a true node it will not grow into a full plant it will just die eventually
honkytonkin.jpg
like this lol

2) Silica not necessarily P, it depends really on which stage of growth.

3)Yes it totally can, you can decrease the stability of the cell walls with too much N

4) Meh no empirical data that I have seen to suggest that B vitamins increase rate of growth or do anything for that matter lol, all of the B vitamin "hype" is based on waaaaaay outadated research from the late 30's and 40's having to do with Auxins and Thiamine.

Hope this helps!

Back