Grow Room Veg and flower autos in same tent dr60?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Critical Jack
just looking for some opinions as to whether this would work for a kind of perpetual harvest.

Current set up is a migro 100 in a dr60 tent the light is designed to cover the 60x60 area. I currently have a nyc diesel auto in the tent in 15l airpot at day 25 and with low stress training she is only about 10cm tall.

What I am wondering is would it work well I i were to start off 2 new seedlings in the corner of the tent at around day 35 of my current plants lifecycle so that when I am harvesting my current plant at around 60-70 days the 2 new plants will be 25-35 days old they will be in 5-10l airpots which should fit either side of current plant do you guys see any issue with this or some potential problems I could run into?

Attachments

• DDCEECF4-7350-4FCD-A70C-039C2511EDAF.jpeg
    DDCEECF4-7350-4FCD-A70C-039C2511EDAF.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 86
i run perpetual :smokeit:pop a seed every 21 days or 3 weeks whichever is the shortest :eyebrows: sometimes i have to kick the eldest out a week early :biggrin:
:pighug:

Your only real issue is lights. Corners help, but you may need a piece of an old sheet to kind of shade them for a week or two. Under flowering girls when seedlings works too, just slide them out as they get bigger.

Watch the rH you kinda need to balance between veg and bloom.

Cool I’m gonna pop them tomorrow so :biggrin: only way to see if it works is to do it I suppose. Do you think wrapping a piece of cardboard around pot would suffice then the only light seedlings would get is reflection off wall and the 115w cob led will be 40cm + distance from them also

Im actually going to pick up a small propagation tent tomorrow they have on offer a black orchid one for €50 in a grow shop near me and just used a t5 to start the seedlings off for the first 14 days then stick into main tent. Thanks for the quick reply man @archie gemmill

I am going to start seedlings in a rootit cube in propagation dome for first couple days then transfer to a solo cup when first set of leaves appear then carefully transplant into final pot at day 14 do you see any issue with this?

The reason I’m not starting in final pot is because the propagation tent that I’m getting tomorrow is just 50cm tall. I have done a lot of reading and what I have taken from all of it is that transplanting an auto is fine once done very carefully what your take on this have you tried before?

One great thing about autos is that you can veg and flower in the same room. I just started my first tent grow in a long time and am going to do perpetual harvest type of thing after the first grow or after first ones have finished. I have 150x80 tent and idea is have 600w hps bit closer to one side rather than middle and put a large vegging cfl or leds on the other corner. So that the cfl is there for the plants before they start to flower. About that time some previous ones should finish and i could move them closer to hps and put new ones under the cfl.

I am going to start seedlings in a rootit cube in propagation dome for first couple days then transfer to a solo cup when first set of leaves appear then carefully transplant into final pot at day 14 do you see any issue with this?

The reason I’m not starting in final pot is because the propagation tent that I’m getting tomorrow is just 50cm tall. I have done a lot of reading and what I have taken from all of it is that transplanting an auto is fine once done very carefully what your take on this have you tried before?

Just transplant it before the roots have started to want too much more space and youll be fine.

Root shock can instigate stunting and a rush to flowering. I understand your need to stay small, but 1 transplant is enough. I up pot with photos, autos I go straight to the final pot. Can be done, but I don't risk it unless I don't have another option.

Back