Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Damn that's fast!!
:goodluck: bro!! I'll be soon behind you
Cool bro :goodluck: to you and @Redeye Master :goodluck: too bro.....I forget hehe.....what are the rules for this grow pls?........help!.....Tommy? ....Bob?......Red?..... talon?......….oooh, woe is me!.... hehehe

Hello AFN.. :peace: ..the "plant above Coco!" count went from 2 to 3 today as DP Trichomes and Cream Auto(hopefully trauma free this time as she is in the final pot from the start!) breached beautifully....and began her journey on this thing we call life, have a look see....
IMG_20230423_114124077_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230423_114127875.jpg
IMG_20230423_114134723.jpg
IMG_20230423_114157374.jpg

I'm gonna hafta raise some up...that's all for now AFN....

Hello AFN...first up is my puppy Dizzy...as you can see she is doing well...
IMG_20230424_181233262.jpg

...isn't she pretty?...and next is another pretty girl DP Mimosa Punch Auto and she is looking good..
IMG_20230426_193257918_HDR.jpg

...the SSSC BLD has got too tall....s**t and f**k....as she seems to be crowning off now, I rigged her up a shade to just take some heat off the very top of her and see what happens...I'm trying to avoid supercropping her, I find it........ messy!
IMG_20230426_193308787_HDR.jpg

...last up is DP Trichomes and Cream and she is still finding her feet in that massive pot.... but she is showing progress so that's ok.....
IMG_20230426_193318037.jpg

That's all for now everyone....more from these ladies AND loads more Dutch Passion grows coming your way very soon.....stay safe :peace: :bighug: :thanks:

Hello AFN...first up is my puppy Dizzy...as you can see she is doing well...View attachment 1587587
...isn't she pretty?...and next is another pretty girl DP Mimosa Punch Auto and she is looking good..View attachment 1587588
...the SSSC BLD has got too tall....s**t and f**k....as she seems to be crowning off now, I rigged her up a shade to just take some heat off the very top of her and see what happens...I'm trying to avoid supercropping her, I find it........ messy!View attachment 1587589
...last up is DP Trichomes and Cream and she is still finding her feet in that massive pot.... but she is showing progress so that's ok.....View attachment 1587590
That's all for now everyone....more from these ladies AND loads more Dutch Passion grows coming your way very soon.....stay safe :peace: :bighug: :thanks:
shes absolutely adorable mate and she would have me eating out of her little paws

Hello AFN....firstly, a big Thank you to @St. Tom @Redeye Master and @Bob's Auto's for the rep points dudes :worship:
...now, back to business hehe...the DP Mimosa Punch Auto is absolutely beautiful right now....I have tried to take some side level shots so you can see how tabletop she is working out, I cannot stress enuff that all the work is being done by her and I just feed her.....all her centre tips are pretty much the same level with her TWO mains standing above the rest, like guardians watching over the fold....have a look...
IMG_20230427_115129152_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_115136497_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_115156520_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_115202624_HDR.jpg

...N-N-Next up is SSSC BLD (Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto!)and she is looking tall and beautiful :woohoo:...she had a big handful of leaves taken away today and seems to have fully crowned now, which means she is nearly at her full height with just bud height coming now..
IMG_20230427_115208354_HDR.jpg

...and lastly but ofc deffo not least, is the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream little(for now!)lady and she is just spreading out her roots as we speak in her massive pot...it just occurred to me that bcoz her pot is so big, I will be able to tie her down with hooks loads more than usual.... Nooice!..
IMG_20230427_115218514.jpg

.... anything I forgot to mention??......oh yeah!...I have made a couple of changes in the feeding routines....The DP Mimosa Punch Auto and the SSSC BLD now receive just one litre of feed each per day, with a two litre each feed every 3-4 days....just to hopefully rinse out any salts that might be left behind from the smaller feeds....also I have begun to add Dutch Pro Explode to their feed....I had some left after switching nutes and I thought, seeing as these 2 are now ending wk 8....I might as well chuck it in, see if it does anything.....fingers crossed!...and I fed the DP Trichomes and Cream Auto 1 litre today too, but I only fed the outside of the pot......ok that's it AFN....more soon and stay very safe everyone!!...:thanks:

Hello AFN....firstly, a big Thank you to @St. Tom @Redeye Master and @Bob's Auto's for the rep points dudes :worship:
...now, back to business hehe...the DP Mimosa Punch Auto is absolutely beautiful right now....I have tried to take some side level shots so you can see how tabletop she is working out, I cannot stress enuff that all the work is being done by her and I just feed her.....all her centre tips are pretty much the same level with her TWO mains standing above the rest, like guardians watching over the fold....have a look...View attachment 1587820View attachment 1587821View attachment 1587822View attachment 1587823
...N-N-Next up is SSSC BLD (Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto!)and she is looking tall and beautiful :woohoo:...she had a big handful of leaves taken away today and seems to have fully crowned now, which means she is nearly at her full height with just bud height coming now..View attachment 1587824
...and lastly but ofc deffo not least, is the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream little(for now!)lady and she is just spreading out her roots as we speak in her massive pot...it just occurred to me that bcoz her pot is so big, I will be able to tie her down with hooks loads more than usual.... Nooice!..View attachment 1587825
.... anything I forgot to mention??......oh yeah!...I have made a couple of changes in the feeding routines....The DP Mimosa Punch Auto and the SSSC BLD now receive just one litre of feed each per day, with a two litre each feed every 3-4 days....just to hopefully rinse out any salts that might be left behind from the smaller feeds....also I have begun to add Dutch Pro Explode to their feed....I had some left after switching nutes and I thought, seeing as these 2 are now ending wk 8....I might as well chuck it in, see if it does anything.....fingers crossed!...and I fed the DP Trichomes and Cream Auto 1 litre today too, but I only fed the outside of the pot......ok that's it AFN....more soon and stay very safe everyone!!...:thanks:
Looks like she’s got devil horns lol

...now, back to business hehe...the DP Mimosa Punch Auto is absolutely beautiful right now....I have tried to take some side level shots so you can see how tabletop she is working out, I cannot stress enuff that all the work is being done by her and I just feed her.....all her centre tips are pretty much the same level with her TWO mains standing above the rest, like guardians watching over the fold....have a look...View attachment 1587820View attachment 1587821View attachment 1587822View attachment 1587823
...N-N-Next up is SSSC BLD (Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto!)and she is looking tall and beautiful :woohoo:...she had a big handful of leaves taken away today and seems to have fully crowned now, which means she is nearly at her full height with just bud height coming now..View attachment 1587824
...and lastly but ofc deffo not least, is the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream little(for now!)lady and she is just spreading out her roots as we speak in her massive pot...it just occurred to me that bcoz her pot is so big, I will be able to tie her down with hooks loads more than usual.... Nooice!..View attachment 1587825
On point mate .

Back