Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

ah no drama my man - interesting though, will give it a go next time I need to grab some more coco to see if it makes any difference to the plants start in life

Hello AFN.....f**kin snapped it didn't I....SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto had one main hanging on by a thread....I thought she had gotten a bit woody and stiff yesterday....she literally pulled herself apart..... @St. Tom bro, I am seeing improvement over Coco with the Coco/Clay Pebbles.....I am using 5 litre pots, so bigger than usual(3.8 ltr!)pots....but I am using the same amount of feed as I did with the 3.8ltr!!.....with a good runoff amount as well, the ladies are growing really well in the pebbles too...really strong and thick stems bro....loving the change so far bro....here are some pics of the snap but after I taped it.....View attachment 1578670View attachment 1578671
Don't know how I will go forward with this gal yet?.....might just hands-off totally and see how she grows???....Have a great day AFN... :woohoo:
I can't recommend them enough bro I won all my grow battles using them as I think there great for any type of grow or style as I've used them with autopots to solo cups

Hello AFN... :toke: ...I have decided to just let the SSSC BLD grow....maybe....she looks awesome, I don't understand why the stem I snapped hasn't died bcoz it was hanging on by a thread, and it hasn't missed a beat....and the Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto is looking fantastic too, in fact....I have always wondered what would happen if I didn't bend the 2 upwards facing nodes in towards the middle....so I'm gonna do it with that one....
IMG_20230401_111811088_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230401_111817600_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230401_112631497_HDR.jpg

I have always wondered what would happen if I didn't bend the 2 upwards facing nodes in towards the middle....so I'm gonna do it with that one
These are the nodes I meant hehe....
IMG_20230401_111817600_HDR~2.jpg

Hello AFN....you might have noticed that I have been taking the lower bits from the plant behind the BLD.........:baked:.........it's the bigger Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto......I ran out of weed, so I nicked a bit and it's blowing my socks off at the end of week 9 ladies and gentlemen.... Nooice!

Hello AFN....you might have noticed that I have been taking the lower bits from the plant behind the BLD.........:baked:.........it's the bigger Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto......I ran out of weed, so I nicked a bit and it's blowing my socks off at the end of week 9 ladies and gentlemen.... Nooice!
Been there done that buddy! We all know it's a shame as the buds still need to expand, but you need to do what you need to do :cheers:

Been there done that buddy! We all know it's a shame as the buds still need to expand, but you need to do what you need to do :cheers:
Too true Bob, sometimes you just hafta do what you hafta do :toke: :baked: :bighug::thanks::cool1:

Hello AFN....as I said a couple pages back, the next ladies will be Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream Auto.....but only one of these two is going in now.. :yoinks: ..as she will be going into the halo idea thingy in the 15 litre pot....here they are...
IMG_20230402_210314463.jpg

Here is the same picture but with an arrow showing which bean I picked, righty coz she was slightly bigger....
IMG_20230402_210314463~2.jpg

....and here are a couple of blurred pics of righty in the water, where she will remain for the next 10-12 hrs to help that shell pop...
IMG_20230402_210415462.jpg

IMG_20230402_210523217.jpg

...ok, that's all for now AFN.....look out for my post 2moz to see how I get on with the halo.

Last edited:
Hello AFN....got some pics for you of my gals...first up is the Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto, I gave her a bit more of a tie down and bent the nodes in towards the middle.....like I said I wouldn't do :crying: ...she is coming along mighty fine at week 4....
IMG_20230403_112903565_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230403_112914582_HDR.jpg

Next up is the SSSC BLD who is just steaming along Nooice....I unwrapped the split today and got a pic of it for you...amazing work by this gal to keep that node going...
IMG_20230403_113625649_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230403_120501652_HDR.jpg

I was certainly lucky there....and last up is my smaller Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto who is starting to fat up now at week 10...
IMG_20230403_122648355.jpg

I still haven't done the halo thing.....I am a total stoner and tbh I got stoned and couldn't be bothered and I just put the seed in a little pot with a bit of Coco, then covered the pot with cling film......but I forgot to take a pic.....more soon AFN....stay safe!!

Last edited:
Back