Indoor Unit Farm Ultimate Test UFO 320, (cree, osram) Auto/Photo, Veg, and Herbs.

Well not that you could tell yet. It takes about three weeks for the pollen sacks to start developing. But, this is my first time, so we will see. One of the plants started into flower about two weeks early. Of the three plants, I am spraying about five bud sites on two plants. The third plant, and other sites will be the ones pollenated.

The light seems to be doing well in flower now. All the plants are adjusting. Whatever burn they had, they are recovering, all new growth is normal. I have a sneaky suspicion that it was some bugicide called green mantis.

The light is maintaining perfectly. If there is a downside, I would say the heat is a bit high from what I am used to.

Pics...

IMG_6658.JPG
IMG_6661.JPG
IMG_6663.JPG
IMG_6664.JPG
IMG_6665.JPG
IMG_6666.JPG
IMG_6667.JPG
IMG_6668.JPG

Well not that you could tell yet. It takes about three weeks for the pollen sacks to start developing. But, this is my first time, so we will see. One of the plants started into flower about two weeks early. Of the three plants, I am spraying about five bud sites on two plants. The third plant, and other sites will be the ones pollenated.

The light seems to be doing well in flower now. All the plants are adjusting. Whatever burn they had, they are recovering, all new growth is normal. I have a sneaky suspicion that it was some bugicide called green mantis.

The light is maintaining perfectly. If there is a downside, I would say the heat is a bit high from what I am used to.

Pics...

View attachment 928481 View attachment 928482 View attachment 928483 View attachment 928484 View attachment 928485 View attachment 928486 View attachment 928487 View attachment 928488
This is a 3x3 tent, right? UFO320 is suitable for 4x4.5 grow space, in a smaller space, the light is a little bit strong, and it's summer now, so it's hotter than usual.

Here is a bit of an update. The Unit Farm 350 is still going strong. I have now had the opportunity to judge the Flowering Mode of this light. I must say it is doing a great job. I have had problems in the past with the flowering modes of some makes of LED. I guess I could show some pictures. Look at the advanced stage of the buds compared to last week. I am impressed, and I don't impress easily. Call me the scrooge.

I also have good things to say with the combination of the Unit Farm 350, and Mega Crop ferts. I am going to run some Auto's in there next.

I have decided to scrap my colloidal silver experiment. For some reason it isn't working. I have a tendency to believe that I started AFTER the plant had become mature, but not yet flipped to 12/12. Next time I will start when the plant is not yet sexually matured, and flip at the same time or even a week later.

IMG_6980.JPG
IMG_6981.JPG
IMG_6982.JPG
IMG_6983.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6987.JPG

As you can see, and everybody knows it, that the new growth is excellent, all the old Yellowed leaves have now been trimmed since the photograph.

Here are some plants that we started under the UFO 350...

IMG_6938.JPG
IMG_6941.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6946.JPG

Beautiful outdoor garden.

I am really liking the UFO 350 in flower, they are piliing up. The heat is not an issue, my towns water went from 7.0 PH down to 5.0 in the last month so my indoors have been affected. I have the PH up for tomorrows feeding. Wish me luck on that.

IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7340.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG
IMG_7342.JPG
IMG_7343.JPG
IMG_7344.JPG
IMG_7345.JPG
IMG_7346.JPG
IMG_7348.JPG
IMG_7349.JPG
IMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7351.JPG