Outdoor UK summer back yard grow

Oh man I did a booboo and forgot to put the babies back in their greenhouse overnight :sadcry: one of the neighborhood cats must have gone to town on them ! My two have been uninterested so far and they like to sleep with me at night so I reckon the plants got attacked when they weren't about to protect the garden as they do in the day :lol:
Oh well... Lesson learned ! Thankfully only a couple of fans on each and non of the new growth affected... Note to self, don't get baked before putting the plants away to bed :smoking:
Do you not have any catnip in the garden?

Do you not have any catnip in the garden?
That's a good point !! I don't... But thinking maybe that would encourage them to come in the yard even more...? Hmm. I did plan on putting them out full time once they start full flowering but having second thoughts now. It's a pain in the ass having to haul them around 2 times a day. Seriously considering an indoor grow after this :lol:

Yep catnips[emoji106] thats the it.[emoji362]
put in your garden that'll keep the cat's away from everything they won't go nowhere else[emoji106] good call.
I use eggs in my pots and I have to wire my pots now and keep my pots protected cuz the cats want to dig the eggs out of the pots. But cats haven't bothered the plant yet thank the Canna gods[emoji89][emoji120][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
That's a good point !! I don't... But thinking maybe that would encourage them to come in the yard even more...? Hmm. I did plan on putting them out full time once they start full flowering but having second thoughts now. It's a pain in the ass having to haul them around 2 times a day. Seriously considering an indoor grow after this :lol:
Let me know and I'll message you privately.

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice sprinkle of cayenne pepper powder puts them off lol
Yep catnips[emoji106] thats the it.[emoji362]
put in your garden that'll keep the cat's away from everything they won't go nowhere else[emoji106] good call.
I use eggs in my pots and I have to wire my pots now and keep my pots protected cuz the cats want to dig the eggs out of the pots. But cats haven't bothered the plant yet thank the Canna gods[emoji89][emoji120][emoji482]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

A nice sprinkle of cayenne pepper powder puts them off lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Right and habanero powder to that keeps everything back especially after it gets a little bit damp it sticks to their feet[emoji91][emoji482]

yea... i wouldnt take the "add catnip" advice thats pretty counterintuative..... you have cats, theyre territorial... best not attract others to your babies. the cats are the best deterrent tbh

She's flying along now :biggrin: day 37
IMG_20180714_084041_356.jpg

Day 30 for this one... Started round the pot training but she's in pre flower as of today... Is it worth carrying on ?

IMG_20180714_084720_072.jpg
IMG_20180714_083113.jpg

Back