Outdoor uk outdoor preparation log bluematic, diesel and jackmatic royal queen seeds

haha have to admit ive had a few trimmings off my royal dwarf but didnt taste too good to be honest haha but its something if you dont have any i sopose lol and thanks keep popping in always up for a chat when it comes to plants bro

right guys another update, just so we are clear here are the ages of all 3 seeds
diesel auto: 8 days
bluematic:9 days
jackmatic: still germinating

right now thats underway lets get into a bit details, well where to begain.
my bluematic is coming along nicely with ldave span growing and slowly getting eid of the yellowing but srill like before it hasnt stopped the growth at all to mt knowledge.
20160528_121737.jpg

my diesel is showing its leaves with very dence strong looking stalk
20160528_122845.jpg

and still my jackmatic is germinating like i mebtioned earlier but has got a prominent tail showing so going to give another day or so then will be planted in a soil mix and transfered to the garden.

haha have to admit ive had a few trimmings off my royal dwarf but didnt taste too good to be honest haha but its something if you dont have any i sopose lol and thanks keep popping in always up for a chat when it comes to plants bro
Yea it bluematic smokes really nice I am impressed with how it smell and taste even prior to being properly dried and cured.. And the amount of abuse she has taken is unreal and I will definitely do a few more Bluematic's as I say I am currently flushing. Hope all goes well for you all I will say is that you won't be disappointed come the time to smoke her [emoji12]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

yes i bet i will i am currently waiting for my royal dwarf finishes to try her cant wait shes getting juicy now love looking at the trichcomes however you spell it lol heres a peek
1464210518677.jpg
1464210518677.jpg
1464091825755.jpg
these were a while back now but still you get the idea

20160530_103607.jpg
20160530_103614.jpg
20160530_103629.jpg
right guys time for a quick update from top to bottom it goes
bluematic on day 11
jackmatic one day into potting
and diesel auto on day 10 all slowly coming on nicely with daily sun merging
and scouted out my outdoor patch today and it looks promising.

next i need to choose which is going in the soil which is going in the pot in the ground with soil mix and then which is getting a hole dug into the ground with mix soil put into hole to stop roots from becoming bound any ideas which should go well il get a few pictures up of my outdoor area when i next go to prep properly

help:
also need some advise on the water sauce as it comes off local fields into a stream and was wondering if this would effect the ph, and intol effect the plants as i arnt sure weather they use fertilizers on the field or would majority of washed out in the rocks ans soil? thanks

Dunno, i would chek the breeders notes for size then pick the smallest one for the pot and the largest for the hole with mix. I'm purely thinking about visibility (large plant in pot v's small plant) and also worth considering is watering. The pot ones will probably need more than nature provides and obviously a big plant in a pot could be drying out every couple of days in full sun n flower. Which may be more often than you'd like to visit your site - it's less of a problem if you have a source of water near to your site but one of my first guerilla grows was such a pain lugging water to I started the next years grow in the garden.

thanks il definitly go look into that thread. and as i said i have a stream but not sure if the ph will be roght so need to order a ph meter for it sobik if i can use it for my watering also the pot is going under the ground aswell but just with separate soil ajd its mainly to stop bugs and sizd isnt the main think for me as no one will see these where they are it took me 6 hours yesterdah to find the perfect spotbwhre the light always hits and no one ever goes safe to say ive found i.

hi guys just letting everyone know that all my ladies are healthy and comong on but dicided im going to keep them in for a bit longer as the weather is lookig shit for the next few week so hopefully have some time to watch them get a bit stronger but the only thing is the bigger theu get the less likely im going to be able to get thdm to where they need to be outside for stealth reasons

Hiya guys sorry I haven't been on it a while, had a few disasters over the last couple of days.I am now down to just the diesel auto due to accident with both the Bluematic,and the jackmatic, as a small pic fan fell on one and ripped her out the ground and then the wind dropped one of my hanging baskets onto another one yesterday.as you can imagine I am frustrated, but I have learned to take things in my stride with growing. So I have transplanted the diesel into a 10lr pot as it was half out the pot when the hanging basket murdered my jack but she is doing well in her new pot and coming on nicely I will get photos shortly. Also now spending most her time in the natural sun light apart from tonight as I had just watered her and it is raining so didn't want her out. So she will sit under 125w CFL for tonight.

Back