Outdoor uk outdoor preparation log bluematic, diesel and jackmatic royal queen seeds

Reaction score
hi guys and welcome to my new outdoor experiment i am trying, here we will have 3 different prep methods with all 3 diffrent seeds to see which will preform best outside after the 2 week indoor outdoor merge.

the 7 day old diesel will be kept under 24/0 125w cfl with my royal dwarf till it is strong enough to start being intruduced into outdoor life at about 10 days old. also no feeds given just plain water.

were as my 6 day old bluematic is in a sun soaking windowsil working with just the natural hours of the sunlight.also had a 1/4 dose of grow fertilizer (biobizz) as i read recently that you can give them feeds at younger ages than ive heard before.

now my jackmatic which is currently still germinating will be put into soil as soon as it has germinated and put outside to deal with the outside straight away to see how it handles the good old british weather.

i am very skeptical of what will happen as this is a new oe with me but i am hopeing all goes well and will be good fun at the least :)

here is my jackmattic still in germination
20160526_150440.jpg

hi guys and welcome to my new outdoor experiment i am trying, here we will have 3 different prep methods with all 3 diffrent seeds to see which will preform best outside after the 2 week indoor outdoor merge.

the 7 day old diesel will be kept under 24/0 125w cfl with my royal dwarf till it is strong enough to start being intruduced into outdoor life at about 10 days old. also no feeds given just plain water.

were as my 6 day old bluematic is in a sun soaking windowsil working with just the natural hours of the sunlight.also had a 1/4 dose of grow fertilizer (biobizz) as i read recently that you can give them feeds at younger ages than ive heard before.

now my jackmatic which is currently still germinating will be put into soil as soon as it has germinated and put outside to deal with the outside straight away to see how it handles the good old british weather.

i am very skeptical of what will happen as this is a new oe with me but i am hopeing all goes well and will be good fun at the least :)
welcome! good luck with your grow, bro!

Cool - I'm all for experimenting to see what works best, but be aware that different strains can behave quite differently to different conditions so don't assume what works for one will work for all. I've grown auto's outdoors for the last few years and the one thing it did teach me is that a variety that performed well last year could be tragic the next depending on the weather conditions (my first year was so hot and sunny it inspired an unreasonable confidence in what could be achieved in reality the next). I certainly think starting plants indoors can be hugely beneficial and think given the short growing season especially up here in the north I have found a huge difference in what could be achieved starting indoors on a south facing windowsill v's a dedicated starter growbox. I started this year (for the first time) with CFL's and switched to LED after I was having problems controlling temps. The difference in plant growth over the first three weeks is quite obvious.

The one on the left was the windowsill - the right got tortured with high temps under CFL before a short spell on the windowsill waiting for new lights to arrive before getting a couple of weeks under LEDs - both started at the same time - and when comparing growth it's always difficult to reconcile using different strains - both of these are Dark Devils.

0222.jpg

Good luck with your grow :)

thanks @pathway and @knocker powell good to have you hear and @SpliffScot thanks for the advixe and. i am aware of the different strain grows but i was using up my last batxh of royal queen seeds but tbh it was more of a curiosity think if all goes well then a bonus if not i know what not to do next time haha but anyadvice you could give to help wojld be great. im learning a lot everyday but with the guys at AFN helping me im coming on heaps and bound thanks guys
'G-row'

quick update guys, my bluematic has showed negative disculouration on new growth, so guess who ever it was i read that they can be relentless with the feeds hasnt tried these seeds before lol. so yellowing on centre of leaves show 1/4 feed of grow fertz didnt agree but other than that no stunt to growth.
also jackmatic has broke the seal and is showing its tail so il leave her in a few more days, and then plant in an outdoor pot ready to go in my garden.

last but not least my auto diesel (my favourite) is coming along steady keeping stubby and chunky showing prominent first leaves and comig along just perfect in my grow room.

pictures will be pksted tomorrow to show you guys tge progress of these girls dont want to bore you with over freaquent images.

I will be following I too grew RQS Bluematic and it is a nice plant she not as big as she could be due to me making several first time mistakes but a branch snapped off last week so I let it dry and chopped it up and smoked it and tasted good without even flushing all my plants are now currently being flushed.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Back