Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
I'll make this a home thread for different projects that I'm working on, starting with making Tyrone Stomper F2's. This will be the second time pollinating for F2's, the first time in my tent, under my hand. This time around I will also be pollinating the Philly Bean cut of Space Dawg, which is super Space Queen/sativa dominant. She will be receiving pollen donations from Chemdogging and Sour Bubbly this round, Fantasmo Express next time. I will also be pollinating a different, skunkadelic cut of Space Dawg down the road. As for current male love, a certain minty/incense Blue Magoo BX2 has been tickling my fancy lately, and he's sparkling more and more as the days go by. Seed making is too fun!

Full Tent, two weeks into 12/12
bInySBn.jpg

Space Dawg (Philly Bean)
DKWiKMl.jpg

8oLxfP6.jpg

Grape Stomper OG
s4943LC.jpg

k43g0DH.jpg

Tyrone Stomper
4vqxEBO.jpg

TSzdtS1.jpg

Skunky Space Dawg pheno chop shots
8oJqFc9.jpg

UciTdT2.jpg

MtEK2F0.jpg

Blue Magoo BX2 male
YHbwu0H.jpg

6lQrci1.jpg

More to come.

Last edited:
Im finally getting some dust from my STS reversed Toof, gonna cross her to 2 other Toofs and a Walter in the same area. Should know if its successful in the next week I suppose! Look forward to watching your experiments progress...

Nice projects Brother. And a Stunning Magoo Male.... finaly someone minds the wicked Dynasty Gear. I just harvested the last batch of the f1 from the Kandy Kush the Spear Pheno x Chemdogging and the Kinky Cheese x Chemdogging. Up next over here is Triangle x Ripleys x Chemdogging, Lemon Walker( Lemon Kush x Skywalker Og) x Chemdogging and Nicole Kush x 24 Carat lets see a Mate wanted to get me some Cuts of Cookies, Shorline and Moab lets see what the Summer Brings.....Good Luck with that awesome Projects

Thank you, gents! @medic grower sounds like you've got all sorts of goodness going on your way as well! Mr. Magoo sprinkled some of his fairy dust on a 24 Carat yesterday, and also blessed a bud or two of the Supernatural OG and Chem City Blues x Chemdogging. I'm on the hunt for nice Chemdogging and Sour Bubbly males now. Shouldn't be too hard considering all the legwork Mephisto has put in throughout the generations. Best of luck to you! I'm still infatuated with the name 'vanilla pines'. Cheers!

:smokeout:

That lil Midged Chemdogging Male over here did his ob really nice. He had a very Penetrant chemical Citrus Smell(almost like housecleaner for floors). sadly had no comparison so far to another Phenotype but the Girls were all prety Unique so i guess there only will be a slight differ in Smell n Potency. Aso the Girls had pretty simmilar choptime differ 2-3 Days.

To be honest i just started a Batch of Vanilla Pines F2 for the F 3 Selection so there might be coming some goodies your Way after Summer Bro. Cheers :bighug::pass:

Back