Twisted Tree Newberry

Nice. I'm going to chop mine tomorrow. As good as my Newberry smells, and she smell GREAT, the JimmyJacks is the show stopper in my cabinet. The scent is out of this world. Blueberry sourbelts meets old school Bazooka Bubblegum. Thick buds, sticky AF!
Twisted Tree Rocks.

My Jimmy Jacks is 25 days into cure. I haven't even sampled it yet. Mine smelled of rotten fruit, excited to taste!

Just grabbed some jimmyjacks! Glad I was able to get some of the restock, sounds amazing.

Any comments on this one's effects? It looks great and sounds like a winner terp-wise.

Any comments on this one's effects? It looks great and sounds like a winner terp-wise.
Honestly, hopefully someone else can chime in. I am currently 7 days into sober October for main purpose of resetting my tolerances. When I worked my through the Newberry the terps stood out but my tolerance didn't really allow for individual analysis of effects unfortunately.

Honestly, hopefully someone else can chime in. I am currently 7 days into sober October for main purpose of resetting my tolerances. When I worked my through the Newberry the terps stood out but my tolerance didn't really allow for individual analysis of effects unfortunately.
Okay, thanks.

Back