Twisted Tree Newberry

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

I will be sure to report back once fully cured with a head to toe smoke report but I had to tell somebody about this Newberry now LMAO. This plant has to have in my top two best smells of all time. When I tell you that it smells between a blueberry muffin and a blueberry scratch and sniff I am not exaggerating in the least. On top of that the bud structure looks magical and this is one that I'm actually really really excited about trying. If you guys have never tried Twisted Tree genetics or the Newberry I would highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading

Screenshot_20220318-100009_Jane.jpg

How many days did she go? View attachment 1433978

So she went 84 days from sprout. But she was left to go long as I was only set up to dry 3 at a time at that time and she was #4.

Twisted tree does not disappoint.

You are right about that. The Orange Bubblegum, Twisted Menagerie and Alien Moonrocks were all good! And the Twisted Puppy and Newberry grew awesome and can't wait to taste them! Jimmy Jacks on day 25 or so and exciting too.

Yeah I grew one crinkle cut which came out really nice. Have some more like Orange bubblegum and I don’t remember the other. Gotta get a auto going again. Oh Nova OG which looks great too. That new berry looks amazing

I had an Alien Moonrocks going in my 4x4 and it was literally taking up the entire tent. Really impressive. Maybe on pace to be the most impressive plant I’d ever grown. Then we got news that we had to move and I had to chop. I will run it again soon now that we’re settling. I have Newberry as well.

Nice. I'm going to chop mine tomorrow. As good as my Newberry smells, and she smell GREAT, the JimmyJacks is the show stopper in my cabinet. The scent is out of this world. Blueberry sourbelts meets old school Bazooka Bubblegum. Thick buds, sticky AF!
Twisted Tree Rocks.

Nice. I'm going to chop mine tomorrow. As good as my Newberry smells, and she smell GREAT, the JimmyJacks is the show stopper in my cabinet. The scent is out of this world. Blueberry sourbelts meets old school Bazooka Bubblegum. Thick buds, sticky AF!
Twisted Tree Rocks.
I forgot those were coming back in stock. Just put in an order.

Back