Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

I got fastbuds blackberry auto on the go in my current grow.she is 9 weeks old today.and nearly done.she is very purple in her leafs buds and stem and trichcomes.so a great plant to grow if u like purple.and a fast growing amd flowering plant.i can share pics if u wna see.let me know.happy growing;)

Thanks for the tag brother I'm subbed! What a nice set up you have there! I'm stoked to see the jungle that tent is going to be in a few short weeks!:pass::vibe:

No problem at all! Thanks for tagging along!!! You know your stuff, so I'm happy to have you here!? Your knowledge will be utilized good sir! Lol.

cheers to the new start, all purp grow would be awesome!

That's the ultimate goal. Purple monsters! lol.

738698540_504062.gif
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

In ur tent ur gna have a huge jungle soon far bigger than mine im sure.my tent is only just over 3ft by 3 ft .so not huge but can grow 4 big sized plants at a time in 3 or 5 gal pots.so does me great.i can only wish for a bigger space to fit a bigger tent. Maybe 1 day ha ha;)

Idk about that, ahaha, I got a lot to learn using these Amare, totally different then my lights used in last Grow. But hoping to see lots of greenery for sure!!
Rock on bro!

My guy @Burr_nit with the cleeeeaaannn setup. The lighting on those pots looks sexy as all hell! And I see you got your Dutch Passion in! Excited for this grow brother. I expect @Yeatster is correct, you about to kill this grow.

Ahahah!! Thank you for joining dude! Great to have you here! I'm going to try my best!
:pass:

bgQ9Y.gif

I got fastbuds blackberry auto on the go in my current grow.she is 9 weeks old today.and nearly done.she is very purple in her leafs buds and stem and trichcomes.so a great plant to grow if u like purple.and a fast growing amd flowering plant.i can share pics if u wna see.let me know.happy growing;)

If you got it! Flaunt it! Lmao!
Hell yeah, I actually almost decided on the blackberry, but wanted to try the LSD, I also have some FastBuds Grapefruit. Was thinking about possibly entering the FastBuds comp!

Burr thanks pal.yea the fastbuds comp is in 2 stages.im gna enter in may as i was to late for the first round;) so get urself onit mate;) all fun and games.so here is my first taste of fastbuds gentetics.blackberry auto.grown in a 11 litre pot biobizz lightmix.light grown under is blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000;) .and was topped at day 14 of life then left to grow no training.iv got 6 big fat main dominant colas and plenty of side braching off this lady.and her colours are true to her info.purple shows in her buds stems leafs and trichcomes.she is 60 days old today 9 weeks.and is nearly done but not quite buds still getting bigger as she us been flushed.some nice genetics from fastbuds cnt be bad. here she is;)
_20170315_104152.JPG
_20170315_104221.JPG
_20170315_104242.JPG
_20170315_104257.JPG
_20170315_104455.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back